Chapter 1 : An Accident

V I V A A N P O V

Hey siri, call to Preeti. She is my secretary and I am messed with the preparations of the event which is celebrating the success of 10 years of my company which has taken my all hardwork and lots of ups and down to reach here. I want this event to be special because this was my..... my thoughts cease when I heard the voice of Preeti from other side.

Preeti: Yes sir. ( She replies slowly)

Vivaan: How is the preparations going on and what happen to your voice?( I asked with curiosity and tension)

Preeti: Sir, actually sir there is some problem.( She sounded very scared)

Vivaan: What problem? Tell me clearly ( I groaned as I can't control my anger for the issues placed on my special day)

Preeti: Sir, sir..(She was hesitating and adding fuel to my anger)

Vivaan: Don't test my patience Preeti, spit out.(I just can't accept any compromise with my event)

Preet: Sir the company which has taken the responsibility of the arrangements has cancel the contract

( She just spitted in one breath and I can't still process it)

Vivaan: What do you mean by canceled to contract?

Preeti: Sir, actually there is sudden demise happen to taken place with their boss. That's why....( She stated matter of factly)

Vivaan: OK then, quickly contact with other event management companies. I'm sure there are lot of companies of event management in india.( I just don't want to waste any time in problems rather than I will look out for the solution)

Preeti: Yes sir, I had contacted witb several companies but nobody is willing to accept, almost everybody is saying that nothing is possible at last moment as the event is in 2 days and some are asking time to look after the details sir.

As she stated this I don't know what is going on with this event I just wanted this event to be special and things are on my side)

Vivaan: What the hell is going on, I don't know anything Preeti, I want you to contact every best event company and tell them to don't worry about check.

( And then I hung up the call, it was night and as I was going on high speed, my mind just doesn't came in senses after knowing the most awaited event can't be done without the damn event company and then I saw a girl infront of my car like she was on suicide mission and I go through the break at the fastest speed and press on the break and.....)

                 V A A N I P O V

HEY hii Nona , what's up? You have been busy lately! I answer her immediately as she had called me after a month. And yes her names is not definitely nona her name is neona i just have a weird habit of keeping names dont mind. And she justifies her busy schedule as she was really busy witb her work as she has recently got promotion like she was ca back then but now she is a audit in a company hence she has been tight with her work so I understands her as like she and me were friends from ever since from our schooling and she also understands me when I tight with my work. So we were speaking about our usual talk and I was walking along the road because my car has been gone for service as I felt something in my eyes something has gone in my eyes then I started to rub my eyes only to see there was a car coming in my direction at high speed and I was about to back off then...