Chapter 2: Office

V I V A A N P O V

I had arrived office a moment ago and there is no one at the office while it's night except my secretary and my PR manager who is also a friend of mine. Because they are well known of the problem arised. While I walk into the PR Manager office and saw Kushal was on the call looking satisfactory when he cut the call he begun to walk towards me and he look at me with speculators eyes and when I ask him the reason..

"We have a problem to deal with and me and Preeti are continuously trying to contact every best company and where have you been since then after bashing out on preeti." he replies sarscatiscally.

"I was stuck with one psycho; she was not leaving me at all and I don't know why I was replying to her silly questions" I stated the fact to him.

"HER? means it was a girl are u saying me that a girl was not leaving the VIVAAN OBEROI, the guy who doesn't let any girl to come near him and this girl was not leaving You" he teases me and yes he said the truth because I don't want any woman in my life after my mom left me, I believe that everyone will leave me in the end.

"Don't we have any problem to deal with now?" I says to him to divert from this topic because I too don't have any answer to say him.

"Diverting me don't fool me i know very well my friend and we will discuss these later but for now see this,I have tried to contact this company and they seem interested in this and company boss wants to meet you tomorrow to dicuss the details of this event and this company is very reputated and very well known for their work all over the india."he says me this with serious tone and I guess I am somewhat relieve now to know we have got the good company.

"OK then set the meeting tomorrow morning at first hour available to them and let me know the meeting timings" I said this to as I don't want to delay anything in the event process and I was leaving from there when he stops me and questions me.

"Where are you going cabin or home?"he ask me knowingly very well that I won't go home many times as I don't have any wish to go as there will be no one waiting for me at home.

"Cabin" I said to him knowing his answer as always like you don't need to stay here you can come to me at my home.

" You don't need to go home you can come with me u know" he say this with no surprise to me.

"Yea I know this Mr.friend but I want to stay here because I don't want to be late for tomorrow's meeting and you go home I want you to be here before I wake up and prepare for meeting. I said this to him because I genuinely don't want to be late for the meeting.

And then he agrees with me and left from there. And while I also leave for my cabin.

V A A N I P O V

I have just arrived home by taking taxi and greeted by my mom and gestures me to have a seat and drink water and ask me the reason which is already known to her then too I replies her like always same answer that I got stuck with work which was half true because today's reason was stuck with psycho but I didn't want to bother her so I didn't mention him. And then she told me to not to work late as always and I pretend to agree her to avoid further discussion on this topic. So then to divert her I ask her about Aditi and she tells me that she had been slept without eating dinner waiting for me because she won't eat dinner without me from childhood. Then I shift my clothes into night suit one and rush to Aditi's room.