Ch. 21: Unwelcome Guests.

————–·–————
"h3LL0" {Error speaking}
"Hello" {speaking}
"Hello." {NM speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
|{|hello!|}| {lil A/N}
————–·–————

Misunderstanding everywhere in the air, it has caused Error and Killer to fight the newbie, causing the wall to the library to crumble down in return for Nightmare to stare at them with a cup of coffee in hand, looking as if he was in the middle of reading a book.

"what tHE HELL ARE YOU IDIOTS THINK YOUR DOING?!" Nightmares voice boomed in anger before standing up as his tendrils shot out his back as the cup of coffee broke from how hard he gripped it as his tendrils aggressively moved around with their tips sharpened to their direction.

Error, Killer and the new guy, all stopped the fight looking like they just got out of a wild cat fight. Error rose an bonebrow before glancing at the stranger, the light now visible on the new guy for Error to groan about.

Error took his appearance, a dust jacket with its hood on his head, the iconic basketball shorts, some sketcher shoes on and his mismatched colored eyes, and most importantly the dust all over his fit.

Errors eyes widened in realization, making him face palm to which Killer, Nightmare and the new Sans looked at him weirdly for.

"0h mY gOd.. YoU'rE tHe sAns I tOLd niGhtmAre tO bRinG.." Error removed his hand, looking at the confused Sans who just tilted his head. "Murder, put your weapon down. These are your teammates."

Murder glared at them before swiftly putting his knife in his pocket, mumbling while looking to the side as if he was talking to something.. Or specifically SOMEONE..

"I know... stop.. Not LV.." Is what Error caught from Murders mumbling. Error hardly even read Murders wiki page as a kid since kid him was only into fanon versions.

'Now the big question is, is this the fanon or canon Murder??' Error questioned himself, but unfortunately no answer was returned to him.

Killer though? Once Nightmare explained he was the new recruit he felt ecstatic, immediately walking up to him with an annoying look on his face.

"Hello!! I'm killer! Why is your name Murder? Why do you have your hood up? Why are your eyes different?? Do you like knives?? Chocolates?? Why we're you talking to yourself-"

Killer was immediately cut off by a tendrils wrapping around his waist, propping him up the air behind Nightmare who sent Killer a silent glare to shut him up.

Murder, also known as Dust, felt uncomfortable from the amount of personal questioned asked from the annoying skeleton, now mumbling again to the air beside him.

"Killer, Error, Murder, all three of you will pay for the damage you did to the castle wall by getting extra missions to do." Killer, instead of being angry or annoyed, he was cheery and happy instead.

"Yeah! Thank you boss-"

"All except for killer."

"NO!!"

Error giggled at Killers misfortune, propping both his hands behind his skull with a cocky look on his face. "NaH. iM nOT evEn aN oFfiCiaL mEmbEr aNywaYs."

This life as Error Sans.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें