ᰔᩚValentines special: Stolen treats.ᰔᩚ.

Hello Lovelyz! Just to clear things up, this timeline is when Error meets the bad sanses already! Happy valentines everybody!

---------

Another quiet day in the bad sanses household..

Or so they thought.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE DAMN CHOCOLATES?!!"

A yell was heard in which alerted all the residents in the castle, including Error who was in the corner of the living room, hanging on his handmade stringed hammock.

The yell belonged to cross, which is not a surprise at this point. Cross's love for chocolate rivaled Errors somehow.

Error turned his head towards Cross sleepily before shrugging and going back to playing with his strings.

"I SWEAR THEY WERE RIGHT. HERE." Cross yelled once more, slamming his palm on the top of the table.

Slowly, each one of the bad sanses walked into the crime scene- Trying to figure out why Cross was yelling at 12 in the morning.

"You're too noisy." Dust walked into the living room with his fists shoved into his jacket, giving Cross a slight glare for waking him up ever so rudely.

Killer skipped behind Dust with a smile plastered on his face, looking mischievous as ever. Honestly, when is this guy never up to something?

"Heyyy criss cross!-" Killer wrapped an arm around Cross's neck before continuing. "-Why were you yelling?"

Killer switched his gaze from Cross to the empty table that was supposed to have a pile of valentine chocolate everyone had placed the night before.

Dust walked up next to cross to his right before dead-panning, raising a bone brow at the empty table.

Killer gasped before snapping his head at Cross "DID YOU EAT ALL THE CHOCOLATE?!" killer accusingly pointed

Cross scoffed and shoved Killers arm off his shoulders all while a tick mark appeared on his head.
"NO YOU IDIOT. I JUST SAID THE CHOCOLATES WERE MISSING." Cross then bonked killers head to which he let out a small 'ow!'

"Calm down you two." Nightmare in all his glory appeared out the kitchen with a mug that said '#1 Sans.'

He walked over to the couch before plopping himself on it. Nightmare used his appendages to grab the remote before turning the TV on, to which he took a sip out his mug.

"How can I calm down when all the damn chocolate we placed on the table the night before disappeared?!" Cross yelled, looking done with life.
"What the fuck do you expect us to do?!"

Nightmare spared a glance to cross, making him shut his lips tight.
"You guys deal with it yourselves. I'm not involving myself in you guys's shenanigans."

Killer looked hurt, letting out a dramatic scoff before putting a hand over where his soul resides.

"That was mean, Nighty!"

"Don't call me that."

Killer tried to roll his eye lights before forgetting that he doesn't own any in the moment.

Error on the other hand kept giving them all side glances while some hidden sweat dribbled down his nape, to which he decided to distract himself.

Dust turned his attention to the wall(?) Before speaking to it.
"Did you see anyone the night before?.."

". . ."

"Oh."

The others stared at Dust before turning their attention back to what they were doing; Cross complaining, Killer being... Killer. And Error distracting himself.. For some reason.

All that was broken when horror entered the living room, each thump was heard everytime his heavy body took a step.
"What's... Going.. On.."

Cross turned to Horror with hopes in his eyes. "Oh god finally! Someone that actually understands the meaning of chocolate! (Food)"

Horror just tilted his head at that before he looked at the empty table.
"Where... Are all... The..choco...lates.."

"SOMEBODY STOLE THEM. OR WORSE, ATE THEM."

All the yelling had made Nightmare irritated. On the other hand, Error was playing with his strings even faster as some noticeable sweat rolled down his head.

"What.." Horrors eyes shrunk with realization as he processed Cross's words. 'All...the..chocolates.. Are g..one..?'

Killer then crossed his arm while putting the other under his chin- scratching it in a thinking manner.

"Hmm.. I Know! How about we turn this into a secret detective game?" Killer suggested, to which they all yelled 'NO.' (Minus Nightmare and Error. They didn't wanna get involved.)

"Geez.. No need to be so rude 'bout it.." Killer grumbled
"I'll do it myself then."

Killer rushed through the castles hallway towards his own room in which they all ignored.

Cross and Horror were debating on who would do this while Dust sat down next to Nightmare, seemingly watching the TV that was connected to another AU's surface somehow.

And our dear Error? He decided to just watch this all fall into place.

After a few minutes Killer appeared in his detective suit and hat, In his hands was a notepad, a pen and a magnifying glass. To top it all off, he had a fake moustache lazily taped under his nose.

"It's detective killer time." Everyone's gaze was on Killer. Some were done with life, some were dumbfounded.

Killer walked up to Cross with a notepad out, ready for any clues.
"Okay, criss cross! You're the first one I have to ask."

"Don't. Call me that." Cross sneered, to which Killer decided to shrug off.

"What were you doing yesterday?"

Cross rolled his eye lights before pondering about it.
"I was just playing Mario karts with dust before me and him decided to head off early."

Killer had his tongue out for concentration while occasionally writing down some things

"Hmm.. I see. Dust is that true?" Killer faced dust who was currently focused on the big screen.

"yeah." Killer nodded his head in affirmation, writing down that they were both a... suspect.

"Nigh-"

"No."

"okay"

Killer turned around to face Horror- clicking his pen a few times before asking the same question.
"What were you doing yesterday?"

"I.. Was out.. For.. A mis..sion.." Killer hummed in acknowledgement before writing it down.

Error tried to get off his hammock with visible sweat dribbling down his forehead.

"Glitcho!"

Error froze before he turned his head towards killer.

"I-i-1m n0T goNNa pLaY pArT-t oF yoUr sTupiD g-G-gaMe." Error cringed at how he was glitching more than usual, easily giving Error away.

Killer suspected Error before glancing at his notepad. After a few seconds, Killer had a wide unnerving grin.

"I figured out who the perpetrator is!" Cross rose a bone brow at killer while Horrors eyes widened, having the thought to ask the culprit If they could share.

"Error! You are the culprit!" Killer pointed at a frozen Error, while the others stared at him.

"Sh1T."

"ERROR! GIVE ALL THE CHOCOLATES BACK!"
Cross yelled as he chased behind Error who tripped over his hammock, face slamming onto the floor before he immediately picked himself up after booking it.

"OV3r MY D3Ad B0DY!!1!"

Ah yes.. A quiet day indeed..

{Word count: 1,161}