CH.9: Starry nights.

.

from now on, all chapter arts will be made by me until i say otherwise.

{This chapter contains no ships. It just demonstrates how Error is comforted and happy inside so please do not mix 'Shipping' and 'Platonic relationships' with each other. I'm not one to do Sanscest.}

————–·–————

"H3LL0" {Error speaking}

"Hello" {Outer speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
————–·–————

It was... weird, to say the least. Seeing someone that kind of looks like you was a sight to see for Outer. And what makes it even more crazier is the fact that the skeleton sounded glitchy and echoey, which makes up for his appearance.

"Surree bud. But uh, I've never seen you before. I'm pretty sure if there were other skeletons besides me and Papyrus then we would've known." Outer spoke out, feeling a bit tense. "WeLL. SurELy y0U mUSt'vE H3aRd ab0Ut aLTerNAte uNivErsES fR0m iNk." Outer looked at Error like he had 3 heads growing out.

It was now Errors turn to be confused. Didn't ink already tell Outer that multiple universes contain multiple alternate universes? Error tilted his head at Outer who just stood there confused as well. "Uh.. Ink? Do you mean the ink used for writing?" Error dead-panned at that before a theory popped up in his head.

"N3vErm1Nd.." Error mumbled as he put his fingers under his chin in a thinking manner while mumbling to himself. "huH.. iM fAr InT0 tH3 PaSt.." Error thought that ink would've made allies incase something happened, but that quickly proved Error wrong from the way Outer was confused.

"Sorry to burst your star shaped bubble.. but, are you telling me that alternate universes exist?" Outer interrupted Error's mumbling, making Error face Outer with an uneasy expression that proved his theory. "s0 yOu rEaLLy d0nT kn0W iNk.." Error let out a relieved sigh before dropping his hands to his sides. "tH4ts a rEli3f.." Error whispered under his breath, but unfortunately Outer heard it. Before Outer could question it, Error had already started speaking again.

"Ind3Ed.. tH3rE ArE ManY-m4nY-MAny AltErnAt3 uNivERses." Error rubbed his skull as he huffed the words out before dropping his hand from his skull to point at outer who looked taken-aback. "AnD. tEchN1cAllY iM Y0u." Outer felt baffled. There's other Sanses? And that glitchy skeleton was technically him in an alternate universe?

"th1S m4Y S0Und cr4Zy i kn0w, buT I c4n aSSurE Y0U Th4T y0U'Ll b3 meEt1nG M0rE oF uS s0On." Error crossed his arms as he stared at Outer with an amused expression. Outer on the other hand looked like he was about to throw a chair at someone. "Thats.. a LOT to take in.." Outer put a hand on his skull as beads of magic sweat trickled on his forehead.

"y3AH w3LL y0u'LL g3T uSeD T0 iT." Error turned around and sat back down on the edge of the cliff after seeing Outer wasn't that much of a threat. Outer just stood there and looked at the black colored glitchy skeleton, inspecting his tattered clothes that kind of looked old before approaching Error once again.

Error felt someone sit next to him, not even bothering to look who it is because he already knows who it is. "So.. mind telling me why you're in my AU?" Outer spoke out as both of them inspected the stars above them. Error winced at the question as he remembered the soul he left behind in his so called 'safe place'.. Its not a safe place anymore.