CH.6.5: Other views.

A/N

Hello sillies! today's chapter is just a little view on what ink had witnessed and what ink thinks about it, and no its not going to be the chapter of the week. Chapter 7 will still be released on Tuesday!! I also think that I should change the date I post chapters from Tuesday to Saturday, But don't worry! You'll still get this Tuesdays chapter! So get ready cause you'd be getting... 3 chapters (including this Saturday) this week including this chapter!!!
(Art not mine btww)

*WARNING: this chapter has mentioned blood and c*rpses.*

-----·-----

"H3LL0" {Error sans speaking}
"Hello" {Nightmare speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
-----·-----

{3rd POV. (During Error vs Nightmare.)}

Watching from afar, ink stared blankly at a now rebooting error with his white colored eye lights which are devoid of emotions. Ink slowly started walking towards Error, Ignoring all the dead corpses that surrounded the blood red stained grass. Stopping Infront of error, Ink slowly reached a hand out towards error with ill intents as his dead eye lights were seemingly intense.

Suddenly hearing a slight twig *Snap!* Ink had already teleported behind a building_ Not risking the chance of anyone seeing him. There he saw Nightmare quietly stare at a crashed error with a smug smile, Quietly and disgustingly eating away errors negative emotions. Nightmare sure was interested at the glitchy skeleton who currently had the word *REBOOTING_. . .* on top of his head and looked_ Well, frozen? Nightmare eyed the glitchy skeleton, taking in his appearance_

Error's look was a skeletal humanoid with a black skull and red bones, he wore a black jacket with a red turtle neck shirt with black pants that have blue stripes along with a pair of dark red slippers. The hood of Errors jacket seems to slowly alter from black to blue being darker near the bottom and a bit brighter at the top. Both his eyes were colored red with Black, White and Red error signs surrounding both his eyes as it glitched, Errors nose is shaped like an upside down heart and he has yellow teeth, his finger tips like his teeth are also yellow, all this yellow is the same color so it could all be of the same magic material, Error has blue tear like trails running from his eyes to the bottom of his skull that looked like as if he had been crying.

Nightmare felt satisfied enough once he took in Errors appearance and decided to lay back until this glitchy skeleton was conscious.

Ink on the other hand had been watching how Nightmare had been inspecting error and well, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't interested in how he looks as well. Seemingly 20 minutes had passed before Error gained consciousness again. Ink heard the little muttering and shaky breaths he let out before being uninterested again.

. . .

He and nightmare fought. Ink made sure to absorb every single detail about the glitchy skeleton, Including his fighting style. Yes, he was a little bit creepy he must admit, but its all for the sake of his_ the CREATORS AU's. The fight stopped for a second once ink saw Error get wrapped in Nightmares tentacles. Ink saw how panicked and scared he felt immediately after Error was caught. Ink didn't know WHY he reacted like that.. Maybe Error hates being tied up? Being held captive? Being weak? Ink shook off his thoughts, Trying not to mix his own insecurities with the others own feelings.

Ink decided to write all the information he gathered in his brown dirty scarf that was littered with notes everywhere_ right under his chin. He cant risk writing it further down his scarf, fearing that he'd miss the note he put down in the middle of his scarf. Afterall, Error is a threat to him in his eyes. His white, soulless eyes.

The fight ended with Error fleeing away to.. A place he never saw before. Ink saw the portal was Pure white. He didn't like it. It was empty and void of colors. It made him feel... Nothing..?

Ink turned away from the scene_ Grabbing his broom that was placed behind his back only to slash it on the ground, Making a puddle of ink before jumping into it. Ink felt the warmth and happiness (Mixed with coldness and insecurities) radiating everywhere as soon as he entered the doodle sphere. Ink stared at all the floating papers that were surrounding him with a blank look before looking down and staring at his vials.

Ink slowly reached his hand to grab on, popping the lid off as he took a chug out of every vial (All but the negative ones) before letting out a huff

"Phew! why did I forget to take my vials again?" Ink asked himself as he forgot why he hasn't taken his daily vial once again. Brushing it off ink just stared at his scarf which held information about Error. "I.. should really stop him. But.. I don't really think he destroyed anything yet." Ink doubted himself before shaking his head again.

"No! Don't think like that! You're a guardian remember? you need to protect creations no matter how small the danger is. Don't let that glitchy skeleton mess with your head!" Ink convinced himself as he thought back to what he saw.

He really needed to know where Error went.. He knows well that he never created the white space Error escaped to. And maybe, Just maybe, He could reason with Error once again before seeing that it was all pointless..

.

.

.

.

Just a little longer..