CH.14: Deal or no Deal?

Here's a random chapter cover I made a few months back :'D

————–·–————
"h3LL0" {Error speaking}
"Hello" {speaking}
"Hello." {NM speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
|{|hello!|}| {lil A/N}
————–·–————

Error doesn't know how long he had spent in this empty dark void of nothingness. He feels as if he's drowning in an endless vast of nothing, seemingly endless to the brim.

Wherever he look, he had only spotted more black. Not that he could move his body anyways. He must admit that it was a bit unnerving at first, but after spending a good amount of time in his ANTI-VOID he feels as if this black void of nothingness is a mere joke.

He feels like he's floating, and somehow this empty space comforted him like he was in his ḿ̬̏ͤͅo̯̱̊͊͢t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝'s̠҉͍͊ͅ embrace..

Who was his m̶̥͇͈̣̏͑̿͑̃̈͛̕͠o̶͐̇͋̅̃t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝ȟ̸͊̄̕̚e̷̽̍͛̚ŕ̶̛̈́̀́̑̿͝ again..?

The word feels so wrong on his tongue, as if it's unfamiliar.

He feels as if he lost a part of himself...

. . .

Now's not the time..

Time t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝o wak̵̨̪̖͇͙͎̜͊̌͘͜e up̸̢̻͓͎̻͙͂͒̋͒̓̃͊̐̔͘͝.. [Ỵ̷̡̛̟̱̑̍̀̉̿̿̉/️N̴̟̬̠̣͍̹̜̠̘̮͎̥̜̳̖̋͋͛̆́̂̀̅̓̕ͅͅ]

. . .

[Ỵ̷̡̛̟̱̑̍̀̉̿̿̉-Error  felt himself shaken before he is jolted awake, his chest heaving in a rhythmic motion all while trying to catch his breath while gripping the black sheets.

'What the fuck was that about.. What.. why am I sweating?'
Error wiped the back of his hand against his bandaged forehead, Trying to recall what he was dreaming(he assumes) about.. Wait.. Hold on..

'BANDAGED FOREHEAD?!'

Error sent his hand on his forehead, feeling  it's texture as his eyes scanned the place in a panicked state.

The room he was in was fairly dusty, he honestly thinks that he could breathe in a disease from the amount of dust that lingered on the bed he was resting on as well.

Yet, the room had a rich design. A black wooden nightstand next to the bed he was on, a fairly fancy golden colored closet next to the door and a really detailed mirror in front of his bed.

The walls were made from black colored bricks all while stripes of gold traced through the cracks of the brick.

'I feel like a poor person trying to fit in with royals..-' Error pondered before shrugging with a confident look on his face.

'pfft nahhh I'm definitely rich.. I even got my own phone'
Error tried to reason, forgetting that he was basically a hobo for gods sake.

Error then decided to stare at the mirror- examining himself, he saw that he only had his turtleneck and pants on. His forehead wasn't the only thing bandaged since he sensed something wrapped around his leg, arm, ribs and back.