CH.15: 'Killer' Life!

⚠︎Warning; This chapter has violence and swearing(as always)!⚠︎

-----·-----
"h3LL0" {Error speaking}
"Hello" {speaking}
"Hello." {NM speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
|{|hello!|}| {lil A/N}
-----·-----

The sound of snow crunching under some feet could be heard resonating around the quiet snowy woods.

"ShOuLd I TrAcK hiM foR y0u?" Error asked in an unsure tone as Nightmare stopped in his track, thinking it over before nodding.

Error rolled his pinpricks before walking in front of nightmare who had an eye on him.
Error proceeded to pull out his code log, running over some things he learnt over when he destroyed undertail.

Error shivered as his face scrunched up with a frown, his memories of everything in Undertail was still fresh in his mind, unfortunately he is eternally scarred for life now.

Shaking his thoughts out the way, he proceeded to read over his code log.

AU NAME:
UNDERTALE(?)_#???
CODE:
#1900.
ROUTE:
GENOCIDE(?)
MONSTERS LEFT:
1 (+2)
RESETS:
{Cannot form an answer}

DESTROY WORLD?
YES / NO

Error presses his finger against the 'Monsters left' option as it showcased a whole new log in front of him.

Nightmare on the other hand tilted his head at Error, trying to figure out what Error is swiping at.

Since in his point of view, all he can see is Error swiping air.

「 ⪼『Monsters; 』 」
Err0R.
Nightmare.
Sans.
「{Locate} {Info} {back} 」

Nightmare crossed his arms, slowly losing patience by the second.
"Is this how you usually find monsters? By scrolling your finger through air??"

Error raised both his bonebrows in both surprise and confusion, turning his head to face nightmare who was now next to him.

'I'm gonna assume that he cannot see this panel.. Huh. How convenient.'
Error shrugged before answering Nightmares question.

"YoU caNnoT sEe iT, iM I cUrrEnTLy hAvE a CodE pAnEL inFr0nT oF m3." Nightmare hummed in return, feeling curious and amused both at the same time.

"That's helpful, if I ever send you to a mission by yourself that is." Error just clicked his five tongues, accidentally making five click sounds.

Error put a hand on his teeth, completely forgetting that he has five tongues. Now that he's acknowledging it, it feels weird.

Nightmare was surprised yet curious, making Error clear his throat before he dies of embarrassment.

"I'lL g0 bAcK t0 wHaT I WaS dOing nOw." Error pressed the 'Locate' option before a white thin line faded in his vision.