Ch. 20: Impatience.

-----·-----
"h3LL0" {Error speaking}
"Hello" {speaking}
"Hello." {NM speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
|{|hello!|}| {lil A/N}
-----·-----

{~Inks POV~ (Finally a diff POV huh readers?)}

"Ink! Are you out creating again??!"

The DoodleSphere echoed with dreams high like voice that was laced with worry and authority.

"Uh.. No??!" I yelled back as I immediately placed down the pencil and paper I was just coding on. I immediately shoved it behind my back as I leaned over the table with my back, looking at dreams direction who finally marched in our base's living area.

I whistled to the side while glancing at dream who just let out a sigh in response. "Ink.. You've been creating a lot ever since Error got a good hit on us last time.." Dream complained, making my face expression twitch into one of annoyance.

"I know!! But! I need to make up for what Error will destroy!" I let out a whine as dream snatched the pen and paper from behind me as I let out a yelp "Ah- wait wait wait! Be careful with it! I'm still not finished with it!!!"

I tried to reach over Dream who hung the paper way above me, seemingly mocking my height which was definitely not the case. "Take a break, Ink. You've already made 15 copies already."

I kept jumping while trying to snatch the paper away from him before the front door of our small house we called our 'base' was slammed open.

Both me and Dream froze as we looked over to the front door with concern and curiosity. Swap held the front door open as he heaved, looking as if he ran with sweat running down his forehead.

"Uhh.. Guys?? The AU paper is slowly disintegrating.." My eyes widened at Swaps words as I snatched the paper from Dreams hand in alarm, carefully setting it aside on a nearby table before walking up to Swap with a serious look on my face.

"Lead the way, Swap." Swap nodded as we both left with Dream trailing behind us. As soon as we left, I inspected the papers that floated around in alarm, trying to spot the paper Swap mentioned earlier.

After a few minutes of dashing behind Swap, he finally pointed above towards one of the AU copies I had created, looking just how Swap described.

Each corner of the paper seemed to have been slowly crumbling on itself, making my eyes squint at it before realization dawned on me.

"Error.." I said in a hushed tone, immediately reaching behind my back to grab my oh so precious broomie!! But now's not the time to fawn over it.

I hesitantly reached over the paper with my other hand as I grazed over the paper as it understood it's assignment- slowly opening a portal as I sent Swap and Dream a nod of affirmation.

Swap and Dream nodded back as we all entered the portal. I took a few blinks so I could adjust to my surroundings as I realized we were in Hotlands.

I tsked once I realized that Error had already gone so far into his destroying, alerting me on how suspiciously fast he was destroying.

"Dream, Swap, both of you stay on guard." I barked the orders out as they both kept their guards up. All three of us started running to where we thought Error was, only to be proven right.

I sent a splotch of paint towards Error who surprisingly side-stepped it despite his back facing towards us. "Tsk.. Dream! Swap! Hold your stance."

{~Errors POV~}