CH.16: Warming up.

————–·–————
"h3LL0" {Error speaking}
"Hello" {speaking}
"Hello." {NM speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
|{|hello!|}| {lil A/N}
————–·–————

Error could be seen sitting on the bed, his coat seemed to have been taken off and placed at a coat hanger. his blue tongue(s) we're stuck out in the meantime, wiggling it around while he cringed.

'Man, having all these amount of tongues is creepy. Now I look like that goopy hentai tentacle dude.. Hold on did I even sleep-'

The sound of a door squeaking open made Error jump and retract his tongue(s) inside his mouth once again, scaring him half to death.

Error turned his head towards the door as he saw Nightmare standing there with a neutral look, his appendages seemed to have been retracted back into Nightmare.

"Oh, good. You're up." Error felt himself sweat at the back of his neck.
"YuP.. I sLePt LiKe a RocK."

Nightmare narrowed his eyes in suspicion before deciding to just let it slide. "My shadow papyri had made dinner. You could come down and dine with us."

Error nodded before Nightmare left, closing the door behind him in the process. Error in the other hand gripped his chest where his soul laid, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"I'm gOnnA kiLL mySeLf if hE sAw tHe tOngUes." Error sighed before standing up from the bed and heading out the room.

Error looked both ways at the long dark hallways, feeling like punching himself for not asking Nightmare the layout of the castle.

'How the fuck am I supposed to.. Hold on- oh my god I'm so stupid.' Error face palmed before opening up his code log.

'Huh.. This castle is located at a barren AU.. I never heard of that AU before honestly-' Error proceeded to locate the dining hall before the white string reappeared to have more screen time.

Error followed the string, heading left through the halls before seeing a staircase down in front of him.

'Great. Stairs. My weakness.' Error frowned before walking down the stairs.. Only to see his strings leading to another staircase.

Deciding to follow the strings once again, Error found.. More stairs.

"WhAt tHe fUcK iS tHis kiNd oF caStLe. StaiR caStLe?? I h0pE thE fuCk N0T." Error grumbled to himself before walking down the last flight of stairs.

It seemed like all the bedrooms were on the castles top floor. That explains why he had to run down stairs.

Error sighed before walking through the hallway as the string seemed to shorten and disappear. Error looked in front of him as a large golden door rested in front of him.

Error pushed the doors open, and surprisingly it was light. Error glanced inside the room, it seemed to be wide, having a chandelier in the middle of the room with a long table under it.

The table had 11 sets of chairs. 5 were on each side the of the table, and one that seemed like a throne was at the end of it.

Error entered the room, looking around the extravagant decorated room. Errors eyes stopped at a painting that hung loose on the wall. It looked nice.