CH.12: 'Berry' kind Hostage.

-----·-----
"h3LL0" {Error speaking}
"Hello" {speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
-----·-----

Outer yanked Errors arm back before he closed the portal behind him, making his phobia act up. Wincing, Outer retracted his hand back immediately.

Error rubbed his arm which he was yanked at while his error signs slowly dispersed. "Sorry.. I forgot." Outer sweat with a sorry expression before Error dismissed it.

"i-1-itS a-ALr-riGHt-t.." Error glitched before he slowly waited till he was clear of any potential crash.

"W-w-WhY Di-iD yOu yA-yanK mE?" Error turned to face outer with his hands crossed over his chest before Outer pulled his monster phone out.

"Well, from what I gathered from that ink guy, phone calls should work in other AU's so, mind if you give me your own number?" Outer sheepishly said with a nervous grin.

Error stared at Outer for a few seconds in silence, having an intense staring contest before Error broke the silence with a smile.

"Ph0nEs ExiST h3re?"

Outer deadpanned at that, he never expected for Error not to know monster phones existed. "Hold on hold on hold on. Are you saying you never knew they existed?"

"WeLL I m3aN, iF y0u W3Re sTuCk iN aN eMpTy wHiTe vOiD WiTh nO m0nStEr cOntAct wHaTsOeVeR, y0u'D bE tHe sAmE aS mE!-"

Error brushed his Imaginary hair back before putting his other hand on his hip, doing a striking pose. Outer swore he saw sparkles around Error for a second.

"-b3aUtiFul aNd hAnDsOmE!"

Outer lost all hope for Error from this point on.

With a sigh, Outer put back his monster phone in his pocket "come-t again?"

"WhAt? aM I n0t mArS-veloUs?"

"Sure.. You're definitely as bright as the sun."

The pun war went on back and forth multiple times. The victor ended up with Outer since Error never had that much experience with puns even before he reincarnated.

Especially space puns.

"Alright alright, enough puns now. Error, I'll try to find a monster phone for you so you can contact me with." Outer suggested as Error stood there with a seemingly innocent smile.

"NaH."

Error opened a small glitchy portal as he shoved his hand inside it.

After a few seconds, a yell and a few curses were heard through the portal as Error pulled out a red colored monster phone.

It's lock screen showed an Emo looking sans facing towards the screen as his fingers flipped off the emo monsters behind him with a snarky grin

Outer stood there dumbfounded as he watched Error close the small glitchy portal behind him. "I- well.. I guess that works too.."

Outer pulled out his monster phone once more before they both exchanged numbers. "H0Ld oN. OUtEr, dO yOu sTiLL haVe tHe wAnTeD pApEr?"