There is some disbelief in his eyes.

Lee Tae Hyun is too young.

Young does not look like a pawn shop owner.

"Guest, but you can trust him, he's a friend of the president and a man of ability." Jang Man-Wol walked slowly and sat down beside Lee Tae Hyun.

"It turned out to be President Zhang's friend, so the old man naturally believed it."

The suspicion in the eyes of the old man was released when Jang Man-Wol made a guarantee for Lee Tae Hyun!

"Since the client believes that I can help you, please express your heart." Lee Tae Hyun said.

The old man nodded when he heard the words, "Alas, my life, since I was twenty-five years old, has entered a dark age."

Then, the old man slowly told his story.

The old man's name was Wan Dave and he was a teacher.

Originally in his twenties, as an elementary school teacher, he was fully able to support his family and was respected by others.

But one day at the age of twenty-five, two police officers suddenly appeared in the school and took Wan Dave away.

Van Dave knew nothing at the time.

But when he saw the police, he followed.

He believes that as long as he is innocent and has done nothing wrong, nothing will happen, and the law will give him a fair judgment.

But he would not have thought that this was the beginning of his dark life.

When they arrived at the police station, the police accused Wan Dave of wielding their own hands against their students.

Wang Dafu was stunned at the time. He was innocent, and there was nothing at all.

How can you do something to the students?

And the most surprising thing is that the police station actually had testimony later.

Wan Dave still wanted to refute, but the police station did not give him a chance and directly sent him to court.

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·???

The court finally sentenced him to ten years in prison.

During Wan Dafu's ten years of reform through labor, he knew that he had been wronged.

Because he didn't do it himself.

And this matter is full of loopholes at all. There are twelve testimonies of the students, but when the judge finally judged, there were only two victims.

The most important thing is that the court only judged based on testimony, without any substantive physical evidence, and did not give Wan Dave a chance to defend himself.

It seems to be the conclusion of the coffin!

Make this a fact.

He was imprisoned at the age of twenty-five and released at the age of thirty-five.

When he was in prison, he was a respected teacher of the people, but when he was released from prison, he was a criminal that everyone kept away from.