Chapter 36 Have You Fallen In Love With Yuan Qinghua?

I know you care about money! " Lee Tae Hyun laughed.

Lee Tae Hyun knew it from the very beginning of doing business in Hotel del Luna.

Jang Man-Wol is definitely a money junkie. Although she is a rich woman, she is an out-and-out wealthy fan.

"I don't really care, it's just money. You know it takes a lot of money to maintain such a big hotel." Jang Man-Wol looked down at a piece of porcelain and said.

"When Goo Chan-seong arrives tomorrow, you can have a good chat with him. He is a top student who graduated from Harvard. Hotel management is his major. He must be very good at making money." Lee Tae Hyun sat down On Huanghuali's chair, she said lightly.

"Is this porcelain Yuan blue and white?" Jang Man-Wol said while touching his chin.

"You're eyeing this piece of china? I see that there's no shortage of china in your office." Lee Tae Hyun crossed Erlang's legs and rubbed his fingers back and forth.

"No, what do you mean by your eyes? I'm not a robber, so how could I be eyeing your porcelain." Jang Man-Wol said embarrassedly, like a thief who was discovered when he was stealing something .

"Che, I'm too lazy to talk about you. I just transferred 6.7 billion to you. That's enough money to buy a dozen Yuanqinghua."

"So much money, of course, I want clothes and jewelry. What are you doing to buy Yuanqinghua?"

Sure enough, after a woman has money, the first thing she thinks about is clothes.

Lee Tae Hyun rolled his eyes at Jang Man-Wol, then sighed, "Wake up, it's so late, I have to rest too. I've been busy tonight, and I'm a little tired. I don't think I can open the door tomorrow morning. , to do business."

As soon as Jang Man-Wol heard it, Lee Tae Hyun was expelled.

But she wasn't angry, she also knew that Lee Tae Hyun hadn't slept all night, and was very tired as a person.

She understood.

She won't admit it, because Lee Tae Hyun gave her 6.7 billion, and now she is very tolerant towards Lee Tae Hyun, everything is easy to do with money.

After Jang Man-Wol left.

Lee Tae Hyun accepted the 100-year cultivation from the system, and the aura that was like a small stream in his body has now instantly turned into a small river.

The meridians became wider and stronger.

The amount of spiritual energy stored in the dantian has also become a hundred times as much as before.

"My cultivation base is now quite capable of dealing with ordinary evil spirits." Lee Tae Hyun clenched his fist and fully felt his own strength.

"If you can't draw two talismans now, there will be no spiritual support."

In the past, Lee Tae Hyun painted a fire talisman of the Three Purities, which basically lost two-thirds of the spiritual energy in his body.

Moreover, the power of the talisman is far less powerful than that recorded in the "San Qing Fu Zhuan Lu".

In the "Sanqing Fu Zhuan Lu", it is recorded that the top-level Sanqing Fire Talisman can easily burn a city.

However, the Sanqing Fire Talisman displayed by Lee Tae Hyun can at most be able to burn an evil spirit.

"Start training!" Now Lee Tae Hyun can completely replace sleep with training.

Sitting cross-legged on the bed with his palms facing the sky, Lee Tae Hyun began to practice the "Three Clear Breathing Techniques". With each breath and breath, the spiritual energy was inhaled into the body and circulated through the meridians in the body.

Continuously refine Lee Tae Hyun's body and strengthen Lee Tae Hyun's flesh.

At the same time, the condensed and compressed aura is stored in Lee Tae Hyun's dantian.

By dawn, Lee Tae Hyun had been practicing for three hours.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Lee Tae Hyun felt that he was very energetic, not like a person who had not slept all night.

"Cook the noodles, it's time to get down to business." Lee Tae Hyun murmured.

Around eight o'clock, Lee Tae Hyun got dressed and left the pawnshop.

Taking a taxi, Lee Tae Hyun headed straight to the funeral home.

When he came to the funeral home, he took Che Wuyou's ashes.

Then came to the home of Che Wuyou's parents.

Knocked on the door, this Saturday, Che Wuyou's parents are all at home.

After a while, someone opened the door.

It was a middle-aged woman, looking in her forties, dressed very plainly. She should be the mother of car carefree.

"You are?" she looked up and down, then asked.

"I was a friend of Cha Wuyou before he died." Lee Tae Hyun did not say euphemistically, but directly stated the fact that Cha Wuyou had died.

"Before he was alive!" Che Wuyou's mother was stunned and instantly shocked, her eyes were straight, and her whole body seemed to be acupuncture.

"Aunt, I'll go in and tell you carefully." Lee Tae Hyun said blankly.

"Come in, come in." Cha Wuyou's mother was trembling all over, even the door was closed by Lee Tae Hyun, she lost her strength.

The news of her own daughter's death instantly made this woman in her forties enter old age.

Che Wuyou's father was still sitting there reading the newspaper. He didn't hear what he said just now, but when he saw his wife's appearance, he felt that something big had happened.