Chapter 14 I'm About To Make A Decision

Well-intentioned to let some benefits out, Jang Man-Wol is actually ignorant.

Really annoying.

Liu Yunsheng's set of diamond jewelry is very expensive.

Most people don't buy all of them, only part of them, and Lee Tae Hyun didn't want such a complete set of jewelry, so it was dismantled like this.

So I decided to send Jang Man-Wol.

After all, Jang Man-Wol's hotel is a good place to do business.

Although Jang Man-Wol will take a certain amount of profit, it will give Lee Tae Hyun a chance after all.

Lee Tae Hyun also decided to send a good fate out, just as a bribe.

But Jang Man-Wol's reaction really broke Lee Tae Hyun's heart.

He even screamed like a profiteer. Although Lee Tae Hyun had a little preparation in his heart, he was still a little annoyed.

Really kind-hearted as a donkey's liver and lungs.

"Yes, yes, of course." Jang Man-Wol saw that Lee Tae Hyun was a little angry, and knew that Lee Tae Hyun was really giving it to her, not telling a lie.

Such precious things, if someone else gave it away, of course he would accept it.

Don't be in vain.

Especially jewelry, it happened that Jang Man-Wol was short of jewelry recently, but because he bought a new car, the flow of funds was not smooth.

As a result, the problem of jewelry has never been satisfied. Now that Lee Tae Hyun offered to give it, and he really gave it, Jang Man-Wol would definitely not refuse it.

Fifteen minutes later, when Jang Man-Wol and Lee Tae Hyun entered the room again, there was only Lin Xi alone.

His eyes were red, and there were tears on his face.

It looked like he was crying.

Also, he didn't promise Liu Yunsheng before his death, thinking that Liu Yunsheng just wanted to play with his feelings.

But I didn't expect that Liu Yunsheng and other rich second generation were fundamentally different.

He's a very emotional person.

When I was in the 4S store, I fell in love with Lin Xi at first sight.

There is no so-called match in his eyes, there is only this person from Lin Xi.

But this kind of love, Lin Xi missed after all.

"He left, he said he was going to a place where ghosts would go!" Lin Xi said, sniffling.

Hearing this, Lee Tae Hyun turned to Jang Man-Wol and said, "He's not going to your hotel, is he?"

Jang Man-Wol nodded, "It's possible. No matter, anyway, he made a contract with you, which proves that his final knot is over. Even if he goes to the Del Luna Nine Hotel, he will be there soon. The car is gone."

Jang Man-Wol's so-called boarding is to get on the car to the underworld.

There are two types of buses and limousines.

Jang Man-Wol will provide a limousine if the money given is large, or if it is meritorious.

If they were ordinary ghosts, they would basically leave in batches, sitting on the underworld bus.

Someone like Liu Yunsheng, I guess Jang Man-Wol will provide a limousine.

"Miss Lin, since the matter has been resolved, we will leave. If you need anything, you can call me. You have my business card."

"Yes, thank you." Lin Xi said gratefully.

If it weren't for Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol, she wouldn't have known Yoo Yun Sung's sincerity to her, and would not have felt an unforgettable love.

Although this love is not perfect, it is worth remembering for a lifetime by Lin Xi.

The man named Liu Yunsheng will also be deeply hidden in her heart.

Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol left Linxi's apartment and just opened the door of Genesis' car when Jang Man-Wol stopped Lee Tae Hyun, "Wait a second, let's add our contact information."

"Don't you have my business card?" Lee Tae Hyun asked in confusion.

Jang Man-Wol was stunned for a moment, then said angrily, "I threw the business card away."

Hearing Jang Man-Wol's answer, Lee Tae Hyun also had no choice. He took out his mobile phone and exchanged contact information with Jang Man-Wol.

"Since you promised to give me a set of jewelry, I'll treat you to dinner, it's getting late anyway."

"In that case, it would be disrespectful."

When someone invited me to dinner, Lee Tae Hyun of course was happy to accompany him.

Otherwise, I have to eat it by myself when I go home, and I have to make it myself, which is a lot of trouble.

The last thing Lee Tae Hyun would refuse is dinner.

"I'm driving, you follow behind." Jang Man-Wol said, and got into the Land Rover.

It is actually very rare for a woman to drive a Land Rover.

But a woman with a strong personality like Jang Man-Wol is very suitable for driving a Land Rover.

The opinion is too strong.

Lee Tae Hyun drove Genesis, followed behind Jang Man-Wol, and followed slowly.

It is now the evening rush hour, and the traffic flow is still very large in Seoul, Han country.

Even the best car can't drive fast.

It's very true, no matter how good a sports car is in Han country, it can't run fast.

"What shall we have for dinner?" Lee Tae Hyun took out the Bluetooth headset and called Jang Man-Wol.

"When the time comes, you have to trust my choice. I run a hotel, and I am very keen on food." Jang Man-Wol emphasized.

"Che, I hope so, if it's not delicious, your jewelry will be gone." Lee Tae Hyun laughed.

"Don't worry, I have to order your jewelry," Jang Man-Wol said.