Chapter 70 Beg Me

"Things from about two hundred years ago, even if they are sealed with your seal, you can still feel the deep resentment inside." Jang Man-Wol said calmly, holding it in his hand.

She has lived for such a long time, and this yin qi really can't hurt her.

"This is the antique I just collected today, worth 100 million won." Lee Tae Hyun said lightly.

Hearing this, Jang Man-Wol nodded, "Almost, everything from more than two hundred years ago is worth this price."

"But it's not easy to shoot. The femininity in this must be dealt with." Lee Tae Hyun said.

"You want me to shoot?" Jang Man-Wol put the bronze mirror on the table and looked at Lee Tae Hyun, his eyes wandering.

"Yes, all I can think of is you. You have thousands of years of cultivation, and you can definitely suppress the things in this mirror."

"Are you begging me?" Jang Man-Wol asked.

Hearing Jang Man-Wol say this, Lee Tae Hyun thought of a bad thing, Jang Man-Wol is a money junkie!

Money fans, many times, but need money.

"You want a reward?" Lee Tae Hyun said, glancing at the bronze mirror on the table.

Jang Man-Wol smiled and leaned back in his chair, "I didn't say that!"

"Then what do you mean by what you just said?"

What Jang Man-Wol said made Lee Tae Hyun a little stunned!

Not for the money, what the hell is Jang Man-Wol for.

"It's nothing, it's just funny when you begged me, and I want to hear it again."

Jang Man-Wol rested his left hand on the arm of the chair and supported his left cheek with the back of his left hand, showing grace.

"President Zhang is a little different today." Lee Tae Hyun leaned back on the chair and relaxed.

"It's nothing different, I'm the same every day." Jang Man-Wol smiled lightly.

"I hope President Zhang can help me this time!"

Lee Tae Hyun can only let Jang Man-Wol shoot, he can't think of anyone other than Jang Man-Wol.

Among the people he knows, only Jang Man-Wol has this power.

"Well, since you have begged me, I naturally have to help, otherwise my neighbor would be a little ruthless."

Having heard Lee Tae Hyun begging himself, Jang Man-Wol must have no reason to refuse.

In fact, she was going to make a good profit from it.

But hear Lee Tae Hyun begging himself.

She just gave up.

Don't know why, heard Lee Tae Hyun begging himself.

Jang Man-Wol thought it was funny.

Because Lee Tae Hyun was in front of her and never surrendered. Or take the initiative to surrender, he is a man who is in control of everything.

It can be said to be male chauvinism.

But today, the big man has changed, he has lowered his head.

"Then ask President Jang to do it!" Lee Tae Hyun made a please gesture.

Jang Man-Wol didn't want to delay either, he just waved his hand and unlocked Lee Tae Hyun's seal.

In an instant, the anger inside soared.

Seems to be dissatisfied with Lee Tae Hyun's seal.

Lee Tae Hyun could feel the temperature drop a little in the whole room.

Fortunately, neither he nor Jang Man-Wol are ordinary people, such a cooling down is not a big deal for them at all.

"Be honest with me!" Jang Man-Wol snorted coldly.

In her territory, to even give such a demonstration, it is really impossible to use her as the president.

With a cold drink from Jang Man-Wol, Lee Tae Hyun actually saw the top of the bronze mirror, and there was already a silky white frost, like a spider web, all over the mirror surface of the bronze mirror.

"This is resentment!"

Lee Tae Hyun is naturally familiar with this stuff.

It's Jang Man-Wol's resentment!

Lee Tae Hyun didn't feel Jang Man-Wol's resentment because Jang Man-Wol's resentment was simply released towards the things inside the bronze mirror.

As expected of a thousand years of existence, Jang Man-Wol's release of his own grievances has reached the point where it is wonderful.

Although she saw that Jang Man-Wol did not practice every day, she actually practiced every day.

Every word and deed, every move, is all cultivation.

Over a thousand years later, Jang Man-Wol's strength has reached a terrifying level.

Even if Lee Tae Hyun has systematic blessings, he is no match for Jang Man-Wol at this moment.

The time gap for cultivation is too great.

Now Lee Tae Hyun is practicing for less than a month.

Not even a fraction of a fraction of Jang Man-Wol.

With Jang Man-Wol's resentment, the mirror was frozen.

The things inside the bronze mirror are considered to have ceased.

Lee Tae Hyun couldn't feel the resentment inside.

"It's just a kid who is more than 200 years old. I was scared back by my strength." Jang Man-Wol said proudly.

There wasn't even a substantive fight, just a simple competition of momentum, and the things in the bronze mirror had already retreated.

"Our purpose is not to scare it back, but to let it come out and see what purpose it has. When it was at Lin Litian's house, it didn't take the initiative to harm people, but it has such deep resentment, which makes people It's a little confusing."

Lee Tae Hyun frowned slightly, this bronze mirror is a little different.