Chapter 10 Angels And Demons

"If that's the case, I'll take a look after get off work. If nothing else, there should be ghosts." Lee Tae Hyun said lightly.

"You mean Liu Yunsheng!" Lin Xi said.

Lee Tae Hyun nodded, "No surprise it should be. I have yin and yang eyes, and I'll know when I get to your house."

"Are you Mr. Yin-Yang?" Lin Xi was stunned when he heard that Lee Tae Hyun had Yin-Yang eyes.

I saw the expression of Yin-Yang Eye on TV before, but I didn't expect to see Yin-Yang Eye in reality.

Lin Xi now feels that Lee Tae Hyun's image has instantly grown taller.

People with yin and yang eyes must have two brushes.

"Forget it, but my job is still the shopkeeper of the pawnshop."

At times, Lee Tae Hyun is emphasizing his own work.

"Little girl, don't be deceived by him, this guy is a profiteer!"

A familiar voice came, and I saw Jang Man-Wol, dressed in a small white suit and stepping on high heels, came "da-da".

"President Zhang, I've told you, I'm a fair deal here, and I'm not deceived. And I didn't offend you, which time I was not humbling to you. Besides, you haven't done business with me, what are you doing? Just go around talking about profiteering. Yesterday you saw that Kim Jong used his family sword as a pawn in exchange for his wife's recovery from a heart attack. I did it. After he signed the contract, his wife's illness was cured, and This morning, his son Jin Hai came to my store to thank me. How can you call me a profiteer."

ADVERTISEMENT

"Jin Hai, is that the current president of the Jin Group of the Han country?" Lin Xi said softly.

Kim Group?

I go!

Lee Tae Hyun now understands why he thinks the name Gimhae has been heard before.

Chairman of the Kim Group, the third-ranked real estate company in the country.

Then Jin Zheng is the old chairman.

Lee Tae Hyun felt that his first business deal was a stroke of luck.

He didn't even dare to think about doing business with the old chairman of such a big company.

"It should be, he came to my shop in a Mercedes-Benz." Lee Tae Hyun said.

"Wow, Big Brother Lee, you are amazing, that's President Kim." Lin Xi now admires Lee Tae Hyun a little bit, and knowing such a big man at a young age is definitely capable.

Jang Man-Wol slowly approached Lee Tae Hyun, his face was cold, like the ice that never melts in Antarctica.

Lee Tae Hyun took two steps back involuntarily, but Jang Man-Wol immediately put a hand on Lee Tae Hyun's shoulder, preventing Lee Tae Hyun from moving.

Then he whispered in Lee Tae Hyun's ear: "You know, that Kim Jong was originally my guest, you robbed my guest on my site, profiteer, what do you think you should do?"

Lee Tae Hyun's eyes widened instantly, so it was.

I can't blame Jang Man-Wol for saying that he is a profiteer because he robbed her customers.

In front of an old monster who has lived for more than a thousand years, she robbed her guest.

Could it be that this is the legendary tiger's mouth pulling teeth!

This is much more powerful than talking about business with President Kim.

"What do you want to do?" Lee Tae Hyun now knows that he is wrong, but the main reason is that now Jang Man-Wol is too close, Lee Tae Hyun's ears can feel Jang Man-Wol Wol's breath.

He is a single mother and child, and facing such a move, he can't bear it.

"As for the matter of Jin Zheng, even if the president forgives you, you can still come to my hotel in the future, but the premise is that I must be present when discussing business, and when signing the contract, I must see that every time I complete an order, I'm getting paid."

"OK, alright!"

Lee Tae Hyun was so nervous that Jang Man-Wol attacked so close, and his face was red.

Without listening carefully, he agreed.

After Jang Man-Wol finished speaking and kept a certain distance from him, Lee Tae Hyun reacted.

"President Zhang, you are making money in vain. You basically do nothing, but I want to share the money with you. You also say that I am a profiteer, and you are the profiteer!"

Jang Man-Wol is the same as the casino owner taking the venue fee, but that one really provides a venue and facilities.

But what is offered in Hotel del Luna, Lee Tae Hyun didn't even drink coffee yesterday.

Just sat on the sofa for a while.

Does it cost money too?

"Profit merchants, you are wrong about this. The president has always dealt with fair trades, and the old man is innocent. Don't slander me."

Dude, Lee Tae Hyun has a bitter heart, this is not only trying to steal my money, but also my lines.

"Don't fight for now, you have to help me solve the problem later?" Lin Xi said at this time.

Just now Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol were bickering, and Lin Xi couldn't get in at all.

Especially when Jang Man-Wol whispered in Lee Tae Hyun's ear.

Let Lin Xi think that these two people might have that kind of relationship.

It is the kind of relationship that is both cooperative and competitive, that is, both men and women are affectionate, but they are in different camps.

Like angels and demons.

I have to say, the little girl has a great brain.