Chapter 61 The Gambler Is Here Again

"Yo! What's the matter, this is going to be a pick." Jang Man-Wol put his hands around his chest and looked at Lee Tae Hyun lightly.

With a faint smile in his eyes, he was not deterred by Lee Tae Hyun's sudden resistance.

"I'm not your slave, so why do you get these things for you? Besides, I'll make money for you. You got the money from me, shouldn't you be more polite to me?"

Lee Tae Hyun complained very much.

"Profit merchants, isn't it normal for men to help women make money?"

Jang Man-Wol said with a smile, with a hint of cunning on her face, and at the same time she said, "Profit businessman, this is on the street. You treat me like this, but it's easy to cause public outrage."

Lee Tae Hyun only noticed at this moment that because of his sudden pick, there were already many people pointing at him.

They are all watching the fun.

Lee Tae Hyun had no choice but to pick up the things on the ground and follow behind Jang Man-Wol.

Women are inherently disadvantaged, so everyone around them will think that Lee Tae Hyun is bullying Jang Man-Wol.

In addition, Jang Man-Wol is beautiful, so the people watching the fun are almost one-sided.

Even if Lee Tae Hyun has eight mouths, he can't tell.

Only forced to admit defeat.

When they returned to the casino, He Zhengxun saw Lee Tae Hyun's tragic appearance. Although he couldn't help but smile, he immediately let people take the things from Lee Tae Hyun's hands and back.

"Mr. Li, if you buy so many things, why don't you let people follow you, save yourself the trouble of taking it yourself," He Zhengxun said.

"I didn't think about buying so much at the time. If I knew I would buy so much, I'd let Boss He's people follow."

Lee Tae Hyun was also suffering. When he went out with Jang Man-Wol, he thought about freedom, so he didn't let Ho Jung Hoon and his men follow him.

Knowing that he was going to take so many things in the end, how could he not let them follow.

"Mr. Li, take a break for a while, let's have dinner together." He Zhengxun has already called someone to prepare dinner.

It was already past six o'clock in the evening, and it was time to finish dinner.

The dinner was very rich, and it could be seen that He Zhengxun had also made a lot of money.

Even Jang Man-Wol, who is very picky about food, is very satisfied.

After dinner, Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol stayed in the casino and did not go out.

During this period, Jang Man-Wol encouraged Lee Tae Hyun to bet twice, but Lee Tae Hyun refused.

The crystal dice and the story of the gambler that his father told him, Lee Tae Hyun has always remembered.

He is a person with strong self-control. If he doesn't want to touch something, he won't touch it easily.

Finally, the people in the casino gradually dispersed, and He Zhengxun began to conduct a final inspection of the casino.

It's yesterday's time again.

He Zhengxun felt extremely uneasy in his heart.

He glanced out of the corner of his eye and found that Jang Man-Wol and Lee Tae Hyun had been watching him from the corridor above, which made him feel more relieved.

"With Mr. Li, it should be fine."

He touched his heart again, where Lee Tae Hyun had struck the amulet on his body this morning.

"Come on!" Lee Tae Hyun's eyes flashed, and Yin Yang's eyes had already seen the trace of the gambler.

"It seems, not a kid!" Jang Man-Wol said lightly.

Lee Tae Hyun saw it, and Jang Man-Wol must have seen it too.

"How can it be a kid who can steal human life energy."

Ordinary little devil, that is, scary to the end.

Since this gambler can capture the energy around He Zhengxun, it means that this ghost must at least start out as a resentful ghost.

He Zhengxun has already achieved that gambling table.

Still the same as yesterday.

But today He Zhengxun does not have that fear.

He knows, Lee Tae Hyun must be watching from above?

Ready to shoot anytime.

"Bet big, or small!"

At this point, the dice cup has been turned. It's time to bet big or little.

"Small!"

He Zhengxun didn't hesitate at all, he couldn't hear it anyway.

Might as well say something.

"Actually, He Zhengxun is right. The inside of the dice cup is eight o'clock, but how could a gambler let He Zhengxun win!" Lee Tae Hyun put his hands behind his back, looking like a master.

"That is to say, whether He Zhengxun bet big or small, he will lose." Jang Man-Wol said.

Lee Tae Hyun nodded, "Yes, that's the truth."

At this moment, the dice cup is opened, and it is three and four o'clock, and twelve o'clock is big.

"Yes, you lost. Give me your life!"

The gambler stuck out his scarlet tongue and licked his chapped lips.

An anxious expression.

Raising the ghost claws like eagle claws, he wants to take He Zhengxun's life energy.

Seeing the ghost claws of the gambler, He Zhengxun immediately thought that he was like this yesterday, and his life energy was taken away by the gambler.

He shouted: "Mr. Li save me!"