Chapter 65 Dragon Pattern Gold Cup

As soon as Lee Tae Hyun said this, the middle-aged man was stunned.

The body arched involuntarily, as if to move.

All these natives are desperadoes. ,

Do people who dare to touch dead people fear death?

Human life is worthless in their eyes.

Basically every time they go to the ground, they will lose lives.

The tomb owner and the Tufuzi, these two opposing points, have fought for thousands of years. .

Win and lose each other.

Everyone loses!

"Your Excellency has good eyesight, I'm the one who missed it." The middle-aged man glanced upwards, staring at Lee Tae Hyun.

Lee Tae Hyun can naturally feel this blatant gaze.

"I smelled the earthy smell all over my body. When I entered the house, I smelled it. And you still have blood on your body, but this blood is not from a living person. Have you encountered zongzi?"

Lee Tae Hyun's words are quite sarcastic.

"It seems that Your Excellency is also an expert. Then you won't speak secretly. I have a utensil here. I don't know if you dare to accept it."

"Oh, take it out and see!" Lee Tae Hyun sat behind the partition, even if he was sitting, he was taller than the middle-aged man.

After speaking, Lee Tae Hyun also took a sip of tea.

Very relaxed and comfortable.

The middle-aged man unloaded the backpack behind him, opened it quickly, and carefully took out a package from it.

The red package should be wrapped by someone's clothes. When it was just taken out, the sleeves fell down.

After opening the package, Lee Tae Hyun saw what was inside, it was a cup.

Cups made of gold.

There are dragon patterns and cloud patterns on it, and various colored gemstones are inlaid on it.

"It seems that your field is quite large. There is actually a dragon pattern gold cup."

In ancient times, those who could be decorated with dragon patterns were royalty.

In the Han country, those who can still use dragon patterns are estimated to be the Silla royal family.

"The boss really knows the goods. I don't know how much this thing can be!" The middle-aged man handed the dragon-patterned gold cup to Lee Tae Hyun, and Lee Tae Hyun took it.

Immediately, he felt a cold air, which entered his body along the golden cup.

Lee Tae Hyun quickly mobilized his spiritual power to expel the cold air from his body.

"What's the name?" Lee Tae Hyun didn't give the price first, but asked the middle-aged man's name first.

"Wang Xian!"

"The surname Han is rare."

In Han country, there are more people with the surname of Li, more people with the surname of Jin, and fewer people with the surname of Wang.

"But after all, there are."

"indeed!"

Lee Tae Hyun smiled, then looked at the dragon-patterned gold cup, and said, "Mr. Wang, it is fortunate that your golden cup was delivered to me. If you change it to another store, it is estimated that the owner's life will not be saved."

"What do you mean?" Wang Xian's expression changed. As a native master, he naturally knew some evil things.

"Above this golden cup, there is a very strong yin qi. It is estimated that the owner of the tomb is unwilling. But fortunately, he met me. For me, this yin qi is just a matter of waving. But Mr. Wang, After all, you took this thing out of the tomb. You have to pay for disturbing the rest of the owner of the tomb. But there is no yin in your body. It is estimated that you are wearing something specially designed by Tufuzi to ward off evil spirits. It is a pangolin. Claws, or black sheep's horns?"

Lee Tae Hyun looked at Wang Xian sitting on the Taishi chair and said with a smile.

Hearing this, Wang Xian opened his collar, revealing a black horn inside.

"Sure enough, if you didn't have this black sheep's horn, I'm afraid you would have been recruited long ago. But this black sheep's horn can only save you this time, and it is estimated that it will be impossible to save you next time."

"What do you mean by that, sir?"

"Look at your black goat horn, is there a crack on it?"

Wang Xian took out the black goat horn, and saw that there was indeed a tiny crack like a spider web on it. Although it was small, it penetrated the entire black goat horn.

The owner of the tomb has retained Yin Qi on the dragon-patterned golden cup, so that he can easily find his enemy in the future.

Therefore, this golden cup is a time bomb, and it will explode when it is not done properly.

Seeing this, Wang Xian didn't even think about pawning money, saving his life was the most important thing.

"Please save me sir!" Wang Xian pleaded immediately, "As long as sir save me, this golden cup will belong to sir."

"The yin qi above the golden cup has been expelled by me, but when I expelled the yin qi, the owner of the tomb must already know the location of the golden cup. Therefore, he will come here to find me."

"It's me who's been implicated, sir!" Wang Xian was still a little embarrassed.

"Che, what's bothering me, you thought you ran away. Although you don't have yin qi in your body, you have yin qi on your clothes and on your backpack. Now your black goat horn has been broken and the effect has disappeared, These yin qi will still slowly seep into your body. So you can't run away."

"Sir, what should I do?" Wang Xian was completely scared now.