Chapter 57 Kim Jun Hyun Package

Who makes people's idol, is Kim Jun-hyun.

Famous foodie.

He has a unique understanding of food, and even Lee Tae Hyun can't match the aura of suffocating mountains and rivers at the dining table.

"Let me see if there is a gourmet restaurant nearby."

Jang Man-Wol flipped through the pages of his phone, checking on the map.

After about ten minutes, Jang Man-Wol finally found what he wanted to eat.

"There is a good bakery near here, you can try it."

"Navigate, let's go right away."

Lee Tae Hyun didn't hesitate or object.

We will eat what the beauties want to eat.

Did you choose a beautiful girl?

No!

No, let's follow the beauty.

Lee Tae Hyun is a very practical person.

After Jang Man-Wol's mobile phone turned on the navigation, Lee Tae Hyun drove along with the navigation, and soon came to a fried rice cake shop.

Although the store is not big, it is very prosperous when looking at the business.

It was full of people, and the owner was a woman in her twenties.

Looking very pure.

Seeing this shop owner, Lee Tae Hyun understands why this shop is so popular, but it is still mostly male customers.

"Sure enough, Huaxia has tofu Xishi, and Han has rice cake Xishi here!"

Lee Tae Hyun got out of the car and sighed.

"Xishi? Do you mean beauty?" Jang Man-Wol asked when he heard what Lee Tae Hyun said after getting out of the car.

"Xishi herself is a beautiful woman, and she sacrificed for the country. Later, it came to refer to a beautiful woman."

Lee Tae Hyun said simply.

"Beauty, all sacrificed for the country. Some people still say that it's a disaster, it's really unfair!"

Jang Man-Wol shook his head and sighed.

"Well, how do you say it? In a word, everyone has a love for beauty. Who doesn't like something that looks good. So, sometimes, it's a sin to look good!"

While speaking, Lee Tae Hyun also glanced at Jang Man-Wol.

"Well, it's really a sin, a great sin!"

How could Jang Man-Wol not understand the meaning of Lee Tae Hyun's last sentence.

She gave Lee Tae Hyun a blank look in response.

"Let's go, hurry in and have lunch. After eating, I have to help He Zhengxun to get rid of the gamblers."

Jang Man-Wol walked in front, and the men eating rice cakes all focused on Jang Man-Wol for a moment, but then they saw Lee Tae Hyun behind Jang Man-Wol, and they all sighed: "It's a pity, Minghua There is a master."

Jang Man-Wol heard it too, but didn't say anything.

In this place, such a misunderstanding is actually a good thing, at least no one will bother.

"What do you two eat?" the beautiful shopkeeper came over and asked enthusiastically.

When she saw the looks of Jang Man-Wol and Lee Tae Hyun, she was also surprised. When such handsome men and beautiful women came to the store together, very few.

"Let's have a Kim Jun-hyun set meal." Jang Man-Wol pointed at the Kim Jun-hyun poster on the wall.

This store was also visited by Jin Junxuan, and he still strongly recommends it, probably because the owner is beautiful.

There are a lot of bonus points.

"Okay, wait a moment!" The beauty shopkeeper ticked with a pen, and then went to prepare.

"Jin Jun-hyun's appetite is so big, we two are enough to eat one portion." Lee Tae Hyun felt that one portion was a little small, after all, he is a dignified man, and he eats a lot.

"Jin Junxuan's set meal, but five fried rice cakes, are you sure that five fried rice cakes are not enough for the two of us?" Jang Man-Wol's mouth rose slightly, looking at Lee Tae Hyun and smiled lightly.

"Five servings!" Lee Tae Hyun was shocked.

"Is he still a man?"

Five fried rice cakes!

Even one serving of fried rice cakes is two taels, and five servings of fried rice cakes are one pound. Moreover, the real thing of fried rice cakes, especially the porcelain, is very stomach-eating.

Five copies, come down, can't even walk.

"This is the charm of Kim Jun-hyun, he can do what others can't do." Jang Man-Wol's eyes were full of admiration.

According to Lee Tae Hyun, this is the legendary God of Cooking.

But this God of Food is not that God of Food.

The word "food" of Kim Jun-hyun's God of Cookery is interpreted as the meaning of eating.

After a while, two fried rice cakes came up, "First serve two, and then we'll talk about it after eating, otherwise all of them will come up and it will be cold, and it will not taste good when it is cold."

The beautiful store manager said kindly.

"Thank you!"

Lee Tae Hyun smiled and nodded. Facing the beautiful service, Lee Tae Hyun also had to smile.

"Well, it tastes good, sweet and spicy." Lee Tae Hyun used a small fork, forked a piece, put it in his mouth, chewed it carefully, the instant sweet and spicy entrance, it was really delicious.

Lee Tae Hyun closed his eyes in enjoyment.

At this time, Jang Man-Wol just finished taking pictures and posted them online.

"It's so fast!" Jang Man-Wol said as he put down his phone.

"I am a person, eating is eating, there is no extra movement, naturally fast!"

(Just come back from a healthy body, and hurry up to update. Because Del Luna's plot is a little thin, Taixuan will add some original plots. As for whether to add other Korean dramas, Taixuan is still considering it.)