Chapter 63: I Know It All, I Know It All

But what about my life energy? "He Zhengxun is now worried about his own life energy. Although the gambler is dead, his own life energy has no whereabouts yet.

"Boss Ho, your life energy has returned to your body." Lee Tae Hyun patted He Zhengxun on the shoulder and said with a smile.

"But, I don't feel anything." He Zhengxun touched his body, and there was nothing unusual.

"That's natural. Your body is maintained by my Sanqing Temporary Amulet. When the life energy returns, there will be no reaction. If Boss He doesn't believe it, wait until tomorrow the effect of the Sanqing Temporary Amulet is over. After that, you'll know."

"No, I naturally believe what Mr. Lee said." He Zhengxun now believes in Lee Tae Hyun extremely. Before the gambler was wiped out, he was only skeptical, but now he completely believes it.

That hand volleyed talisman is really too classic, too shocking.

This is definitely a symbol of the high man.

"Then let's go, we'll be in touch in the future!" Lee Tae Hyun waved and left with Jang Man-Wol.

"Mr. Lee, wait a moment!" He Zhengxun quickly stopped Lee Tae Hyun.

"Anything else?" Lee Tae Hyun asked, turning around.

"It's a little tricky." He Zhengxun took out a gold card from his pocket and handed it to Lee Tae Hyun.

After Lee Tae Hyun took it, he turned to Jang Man-Wol.

"You take it yourself." Jang Man-Wol took the gold card contentedly. The amount in the gold card is definitely not a minority, at least it has to start at 100 million won.

"I understand, I understand, I understand!" He Zhengxun narrowed his eyes with a strange smile on his face.

Lee Tae Hyun shook his head, he seemed used to this misunderstanding.

Under Ho Jung Hoon's strange eyes, Lee Tae Hyun led Jang Man-Wol out of the casino.

Sitting in the car, Jang Man-Wol was in love with the gold card.

"Tsk tsk tsk, he really deserves to be a big boss, and his money is really generous. Are all casino operators making so much money now?"

"When you open a casino, who will score? He Zhengxun is from the He family, and his ancestors have opened casinos. With a good reputation, he will naturally make money."

"He family? Could it be that He family?" Jang Man-Wol asked uncertainly, holding the gold card in his hand.

Although she already had the answer in her heart, she still had to hear the exact answer.

"It's the He family you thought of. I knew it when I went there on the first day."

Lee Tae Hyun said lightly.

"So, this He Zhengxun is definitely a perfect cash cow." The corners of Jang Man-Wol's mouth rose, drawing a perfect arc.

"Humph! Cash cow." Lee Tae Hyun said with a cold snort, "I don't want to deal with such a family. There are too many things and it takes effort. It's better to do some small business. It's easy and happy. "

"I'm afraid it's up to you now. You have left a very good impression on He Zhengxun. Do you still hope that He Zhengxun will not look for you in the future?"

Jang Man-Wol doesn't believe that Ho Jung Hoon will let Lee Tae Hyun as such a capable man in the future.

"That's for the future. Don't think about it now, just go home and get a good night's sleep."

Think about it later.

As the saying goes, tomorrow's worries come tomorrow's worries.

Just have a good time now.

Lee Tae Hyun returns soon with Jang Man-Wol.

After waving goodbye to Jang Man-Wol, Lee Tae Hyun returned to his Lee pawn.

After locking the door, he quickly accepted the reward from the system.

This transaction is an ordinary transaction.

It seems that because the price paid is to eliminate a simple grudge, it is characterized as an ordinary transaction.

Since it is an ordinary transaction, the reward is not very generous.

But yes, it's better than nothing.

The reward given by the system this time is a copper coin sword.

Lee Tae Hyun is very happy to hold it in his hand. Although the reward this time is not that kind of heaven-defying exercise, this money sword is a Taoist weapon that Lee Tae Hyun likes very much.

When I was watching a movie before, I always saw those Taoist priests who slay demons and exorcise demons with a money sword in their hands.

Righteousness and justice.

Now, I also have one, and it is still a high-end product, so I am naturally very happy.

The money sword given by the system is made up of one hundred and eight copper coins connected with high-grade silk that has been soaked in black dog blood for seven, seven and forty-nine days.

More than two feet long, indestructible.

There will not be a situation where the money sword is scattered.

Lee Tae Hyun deliberately held it in his hand and waved it a few times.

"If I had this money sword today, I would never use a spell. I would definitely use this sword to kill it."

Because Lee Tae Hyun practiced "San Qing Fu Zhuan Lu", he is willing to use fu Zhuan when dealing with these resentful ghosts and evil spirits.

But sometimes, it's too late to use talismans.