Chapter 26 Novice Protection Period

When Jang Man-Wol heard the words, he turned the iron drill in his hand, and then slammed it, and the whole iron drill instantly became powdery.

She moved and got off the bed.

Came to his closet, ready to change a dress.

"Goo Chan-seong and Lee Tae Hyun left?" Jang Man-Wol asked as he picked out his clothes.

"It should have left." Mrs. Cui replied.

In fact, these Jang Man-Wols know all of them. She knows the whole situation of Hotel del Luna better than anyone else, but she just wants to ask.

"Okay, you go to work first." Jang Man-Wol said lightly.

"Okay, President." Madam Cui responded and left.

As the head of the room, Mrs. Cui was almost as busy as the manager in the hotel.

"This profiteer!" Jang Man-Wol muttered, then picked out his clothes.

As a woman, she is also a beauty.

Jang Man-Wol has a trait that all women have in common, which is a desire for clothes.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with women always lacking a wardrobe of clothes.

Jang Man-Wol has at least ten wardrobes of clothes, but she still feels that she doesn't have enough clothes.

As long as there is a new product on the market, she will almost buy it.

As a person who is like a fairy, he has an extremely subjective pursuit of this mortal material, and Jang Man-Wol is also a strange one.

Inside the hotel lobby, Lee Tae Hyun was dressed in a black suit and a black top hat, dressed like a messenger from the underworld.

Although yesterday Jang Man-Wol pulled him into the hotel's blacklist.

But today all the service staff in the hotel knew that it was this man who brought back the president.

How could Lee Tae Hyun be brought back if it wasn't for the willingness of his own boss. So everyone opened one eye and closed one eye.

Allow Lee Tae Hyun to appear in the hotel lobby.

At this time, Lee Tae Hyun was sitting in front of a young woman.

The woman's face was pale, and even her lips were like snow.

Although after a person dies and turns into a ghost, his face will indeed be pale.

But not to such an extent.

And this woman was weak all over her body.

It seems that the wind blows it will fall.

"Hello, lady. Let me introduce myself. I'm Lee Tae Hyun, the boss of Lee's Pawn. This is my business card."

Lee Tae Hyun sat opposite the ghost girl and handed her tomorrow with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I don't have anything to pawn." The female ghost didn't take the business card, but refused directly.

"Miss, as long as your things are good enough, I'm willing to pay the price. Any price is fine, including helping you kill people and fulfilling the wish you've always wanted in your heart."

As soon as Lee Tae Hyun said these words, the eyes of the female ghost on the opposite side changed, from being indifferent at the beginning, to being excited, and finally full of hope.

"Can you help kill someone?" the female ghost asked.

"Yes, but you need to pawn an item of comparable value."

"But I have nothing, and I have nothing to pawn."

"Wrong, you have!"

"what do I have?"

"Your resentment, your resentment towards that person."

"Okay, I promise!"

Lee Tae Hyun moved his hand, and black paper and red pen appeared on the table.

"Sign it and leave the rest to me." Lee Tae Hyun said lightly.

Without saying a word, the female ghost signed her name.

"Host, from now on, unless it is an extremely difficult task, the price to be paid must be done by the host himself." The mechanical voice of the system appeared in Lee Tae Hyun's mind.

"But why was it done directly the first few times." Lee Tae Hyun asked in his mind.

"That's because the host is still in the novice protection period. Now that the novice protection period is over, the host has to complete it by himself. Next, the system will only provide the host with basic auxiliary functions. Please be careful in the future."

Lee Tae Hyun understands what's going on.

The previous self is equivalent to the novice protection period of the game.

Novice players are relatively fragile, so they need the protection of the system, but they have already completed a few transactions and have been rewarded by the system. With a certain self-protection ability, Lee Tae Hyun needs to complete the task by himself.

"I see, it's fine." Lee Tae Hyun accepted it quickly, and there was nothing he could do if he didn't accept it.

Lee Tae Hyun soon knew how to close the deal.

"Miss Cha, I'll extract the resentment from your body first." Lee Tae Hyun finished speaking, gathering aura in his left hand and swiping continuously in the air, one after another magical strokes transformed from blue aura formed in the air, followed by a transparent The talisman is formed in the air.

"Taiyi saves the disaster, destroys the evil and eliminates the evil, the three cleans the evil, and decrees!"

As the last decree fell, I saw the transparent spell sticking to the female ghost's body at once, and then a burst of blue light flickered, and a burst of black mist peeled off from the female ghost's body.

Seeing that the black mist had come out, Lee Tae Hyun hurriedly drew the charm again with his left hand, and a transparent blue charm was formed again.

"Soldiers are really powerful, condensate evil and gather evil, Sanqing gathers evil talisman, decree!"