Chapter 21

"Xianju? Are you not human?" Goo Chan-seong asked.

Because when he was in the alley, Lee Tae Hyun once said that his yin and yang eyes were also opened yesterday, so Goo Chan-seong knew that Lee Tae Hyun was also an ordinary person.

But how did ordinary people do it, and suddenly three incense sticks appeared.

"You don't need to worry about this." Lee Tae Hyun said, "You honestly eat here with President Zhang, and I'll go over there to do some errands."

Saying that, Lee Tae Hyun walked to the table in the corner and sat down on the chair.

The owner of the steamed bun shop has put a drawer of steamed buns on this table at this moment. Seeing Lee Tae Hyun sitting here, he nodded slightly, as if grateful.

Lee Tae Hyun took the three incense sticks in his hand, and then rubbed the top of the incense with his right hand, and the three incense sticks were instantly ignited.

Immediately, Lee Tae Hyun put three incense sticks on one of the buns.

I saw these three incense sticks blazing fast, as if someone were blowing it next to them.

"This, this, this?" Seeing this scene, Goo Chan-seong was at a loss for words.

He had never seen such a miraculous scene before.

"Don't be surprised, open your eyes and take a closer look to see what's going on." Jang Man-Wol was very calm and sat there, looking at Lee Tae Hyun.

There is a hint of admiration.

Perhaps in her mind, this is the candidate for the manager.

Don't be surprised, act just, with a hint of chic.

But unfortunately, such a person has already opened his own shop and will not be the manager of her hotel.

But it's okay, at least in the future, Lee Tae Hyun will do business in Hotel del Luna, and everyone will make money together.

Goo Chan-seong widened his eyes and looked at Lee Tae Hyun, this time he saw the reason.

I saw a little boy across from Lee Tae Hyun, desperately inhaling incense.

It's like taking drugs.

With every puff of his, the incense burned quickly.

After three minutes, the three incense sticks were all burnt out.

After that, Lee Tae Hyun took out three more incense sticks, stuck it on another bun, and lit it.

The little boy inhaled again quickly, and after three minutes, the three incense sticks were all burnt out.

After doing this four times, this drawer of steamed buns has all been filled with incense, and all of them have been dyed with incense ashes.

"Are you full?" Lee Tae Hyun asked with a smile.

The little boy on the opposite side burped, patted his stomach, and said contentedly, "I'm finally full."

"You're full, why don't you hit the road?" Lee Tae Hyun said.

"But I don't know where the ghost is, and I have been dead for more than a year, and I don't know how to go to the underworld?" said the little boy.

"Yes, because you are greedy for delicious food and overeating, so this is also a punishment for you, so you are not going to the underworld now. Well, you signed this contract. So you can go on your way."

After speaking, Lee Tae Hyun wiped his hand, and in front of the little boy, a contract with black paper and red pen appeared.

"Sign it and you can find your way to the underworld." Lee Tae Hyun said lightly.

"Okay, I'll sign." The little boy didn't even think about it.

For a ghost like him, being able to reincarnate in the underworld is the greatest benefit.

After signing the contract, a golden road appeared in front of the little boy's eyes, which only he could see.

"Thank you big brother, I'm leaving." After saying that, the little boy bowed deeply to Lee Tae Hyun, and then disappeared.

"Congratulations to the host for completing an epic transaction."

The mechanical sound of the system resounded in Lee Tae Hyun's mind again.

Pawned Items: The Greed of Guests

Price: Take out the greed of the guests and send them to the underworld

Reward: "Sanqing Fu Zhuanlu"

This is also the first time that Lee Tae Hyun has completed an epic deal.

"I didn't expect that even greed can be pawned. It seems that it is really a mysterious pawn, and there is nothing wrong." Lee Tae Hyun sighed in his heart.

"Sanqing Fuzhuanlu", listening to the name, Lee Tae Hyun knew that it was definitely used in conjunction with "Sanqing Fuzhuan".

Originally, "Three Clear Breathing Techniques" was regarded as a kind of inner strength mental method, but it did not have any means of attack. The attack method mentioned here is specifically aimed at ghosts, and today's "San Qing Fu Zhuan Lu" is definitely an effective Taoist attack method.

Although Lee Tae Hyun has never seen a Taoist priest in real life, has he watched TV dramas?

In the TV series, Taoist priests all use talismans. It is conceivable that this talisman is still somewhat useful to ghosts.

"Boss, remove all these buns. Don't eat them for others, the essence in them is gone. Just throw them away." Lee Tae Hyun beckoned and asked the boss to come over.

Now the boss is absolutely admiring Lee Tae Hyun.

The burning speed of the incense, and the method of lighting the incense, are absolutely masters.

"Okay, I'll leave right away, thank you very much sir." The boss was grateful.

"It's alright, I just happened to pass by, let's solve it. I can't let him stay here forever, it's not good for you or him," Lee Tae Hyun said.