Chapter 25 Bad Woman

"President Zhang still doesn't know that you are her neighbor. Then you don't seem to be walking around often." Goo Chan-seong said.

"We didn't need to move around before. What happened to her here, you didn't know before, but now you know." Lee Tae Hyun said.

"understood!"

When Goo Chan-seong came out, he took a closer look inside the Hotel del Luna.

The decoration and service of Hotel del Luna can indeed be called the most first-class hotel.

"You know, there are only three humans in Hotel del Luna, including us. The rest are all ghosts." Lee Tae Hyun added.

When Goo Chan-seong heard the words, a strange look appeared in his eyes.

"But I didn't see that ghosts here don't seem to be much different from humans."

"Of course, this is the realm of the gods. Hotel del Luna is a place granted by the gods. This is a temporary resting place for ghosts. If all the wishes in their hearts are fulfilled, they can go to Santuchuan and go to life." Lee Tae Hyun turned to look at the brightly lit Hotel del Luna and said.

Under his yin and yang eyes, Hotel del Luna is incomparably gorgeous.

There are at least a dozen floors, and the people living in it are all ghosts.

A ghost with unfulfilled wishes.

God is forgiving. After a person dies, if he has an unbearable wish, he will choose to live here, hoping to fulfill his wish through the hotel.

Only in this way can we go to Santuchuan without any knots in our hearts.

There the memory disappears and reincarnates.

"It seems that the existence here is very meaningful." Goo Chan-seong said.

"Of course it makes sense. If it doesn't make sense, why does it still exist? Jang Man-Wol has been here for more than 1,300 years, and I don't know how many guests have been sent away." Lee Tae Hyun suddenly felt a little distressed for Jang Man-Wol Now, loneliness has existed for more than 1,300 years.

There are guests coming and going, endless stories of thousands of years, but only she is immobile.

As time goes by, her appearance has never changed, and time has left no trace on her body.

She is like being independent of time.

But who can end her heart.

"This kind of life may be the most exciting." Goo Chan-seong said.

"So, come here, it's different from other hotels. Even a doctoral student at Harvard University may not be able to work here." Lee Tae Hyun said jokingly.

"Indeed, it seems that when I came here, I still made an exception." Goo Chan-seong also said with a smile.

Sometimes, if you are really unsure, you have to go to the actual place to see.

At least, after Goo Chan-seong has been here, he thinks it is worth his visit.

Although he was in the company of ghosts all day long, it was absolutely unacceptable in his heart.

But he had seen the manager, Manager Noh.

An ancient old man.

He has been in it for 30 years, what is impossible for him?

"Come back tomorrow and see what's going on here during the day. By the way, I'll take over with Manager Lu." Lee Tae Hyun said, "I'll come here often in the future. So don't worry, you're not the only human being here. "

The last sentence is to comfort Goo Chan-seong.

In a place full of aliens, it is inevitable to feel lonely.

And Lee Tae Hyun can come often, it will make Goo Chan-seong a lot better.

"Then I'll go first, I'll come back tomorrow, let's go, shopkeeper Lee's." Goo Chan-seong was also naughty when he left.

Shopkeeper Li's, an ancient Chinese saying.

Lee Tae Hyun came to Han with his father when he was five years old, and has been in Han for seventeen years today.

He didn't know why his father came to Han country suddenly, at that time, he was too young.

But he has an intuition that his father should have had a last resort.

Otherwise, no one will leave their homeland and leave their homeland.

"See you tomorrow!" Lee Tae Hyun waved, watching Goo Chan-seong drive Genesis away.

Then turned around and walked into the Hotel del Luna again.

Instead of going to see Jang Man-Wol, he felt that this time should be a good time to do business.

As a businessman, how can you give up this good time to do business.

In Hotel del Luna, in Jang Man-Wol's bedroom.

Mrs. Cui, the head of the room, was standing respectfully by the bed.

On the bed, Jang Man-Wol was half lying on the bed, his face was rosy, and there was still a trace of injury.

She fiddled with the iron drill in her hand.

"Park Kui-ho, it seems that I was really careless, to be attacked by something like this." Jang Man-Wol said coldly.

"President, you are obviously not injured, why do you want to?" Although Mrs. Cui didn't say it clearly, she already understood.

"Originally, I was going to pull out the iron drill, but who made the profiteer Lee Tae Hyun so nervous, thinking that I was injured, then I'll play it well and see what he's going to do?"

Jang Man-Wol said with a smirk.

The most poisonous woman's heart!

Poor Lee Tae Hyun, an innocent little virgin, was so deceived by Jang Man-Wol.

"President Li was frightened enough. When he was holding the president, he was really nervous." Mrs. Cui said.