Chapter 30 To Follow Or Not To Follow

When Lee Tae Hyun showed his trump card, Lee Hyuk was basically going crazy.

He has three queens on the face, and his hole card is also a queen. If he continues to call, basically the last Ying Family is him, but when he hit the door, he gave up.

He was afraid that Lee Tae Hyun would end up with four aces, and he would lose a billion in that case, and he didn't dare to gamble.

Lee Tae Hyun easily won over a billion in this one.

"Come, come, and play." Lee Tae Hyun greeted the dealer.

Originally, there were ten players in the first round, but when the second round started, there were eight players left.

Gimhae stood behind Lee Tae Hyun, and there was another person, probably because the chips were not enough, so he chose to leave.

"Yo, it's me again."

On the face of this one, Lee Tae Hyun is a king, a king of hearts.

"Two hundred million." Lee Tae Hyun waved his hand, and the waiter threw in two hundred million.

Then everyone else on the table followed. This is just the beginning, so naturally I have to follow.

Jang Man-Wol watched the game with interest and shook the wine glass in his hand.

Seeing Jang Man-Wol standing, Gimhae hurriedly asked the casino people to bring Jang Man-Wol a chair, how could such a big man sit.

After the chair was brought, it was placed beside Lee Tae Hyun. Jang Man-Wol gracefully crossed his legs and sat beside Lee Tae Hyun with a half glass of red wine.

Their table is in the center of the casino.

Because the bet is relatively large, it attracts a lot of people to watch.

There are many young ladies from chaebol families, and many foreign rich people.

In the third round of cards, Lee Tae Hyun was presented with a king of hearts and a queen of hearts.

Lee Hyuk's card is a pair of nines.

Since Lee Tae Hyun's board is likely to be a straight flush, he is big and he speaks.

"Eight hundred million!" Lee Tae Hyun laughed.

Don't care, just like 800 million is not money.

"How proud!"

"Yeah, whose son is this, so much gold."

"Not only is it rich, but also handsome."

"Why do you want to chase?"

"That's natural."

"You'd better save it. You didn't see a woman sitting beside him. You can see that he has a master."

At this time, a middle-aged man led two bodyguards and had quietly approached here.

Although it was quiet, Jin Hai saw it at a glance.

Jin Hai led the driver away from the crowd and came directly to the middle-aged man.

"Why are you here, Boss He?" Jin Hai asked.

"There's a big bet here, I'll come and take a look." This middle-aged man was the owner of the casino.

What he calls a look is not a simple look, but to make sure that no one is out of a thousand in this game.

In the casino, there are countless cameras, just to determine whether there are thousands of people.

When Lee Tae Hyun was playing dice just now, he won more than a dozen in a row, and the casino had already paid attention to him.

But after watching the video repeatedly, I found that Lee Tae Hyun did not come out.

Should be lucky.

I didn't look again.

But just now Lee Tae Hyun won another stud, and the casino people couldn't sit still.

Because Lee Tae Hyun has never lost.

Who can bear this.

Could it be that this is a master of making a thousand, and even the video of the casino can no longer see his trick of making a thousand.

The four thousand-skill masters in the casino have repeatedly studied the video above, hoping to find out Lee Tae Hyun's technique.

And Boss He came out to see for himself what kind of master he was.

"Ah, it's a friend of mine playing casually." Jin Hai said with a smile.

The reason why Boss He appeared here, Jin Hai could see at a glance what was going on.

"Boss Jin's friend? The young man who won more than a dozen games in a row?" Boss He asked.

He's determining if it's Lee Tae Hyun.

Jin Hai nodded, "It's indeed Mr. Li!"

"Mr. Li?"

This title makes Boss Ho feel that Lee Tae Hyun's identity is a bit wrong.

Gimhae seems to have a lot of respect for Lee Tae Hyun.

"Of course it's Mr. Li."

Jin Hai smiled and whispered a few words in Boss He's ear, and Boss He's eyes changed.

"Really?" he said with disbelief in his eyes.

"Naturally, when have I ever lied to someone?" Jin Hai said seriously.

"Such a master, I want to take a close look." Boss He seems to have made an important decision.

"The woman next to him is also respected, because according to Mr. Li's meaning, that woman is not an ordinary person." Jin Hai reminded.

"Don't worry, I will pay attention."

Boss Ho and Gimhae return to the table, standing behind Lee Tae Hyun.

At this moment, five rounds of cards have been dealt, and it is also the last card.

Lee Tae Hyun is a ten of hearts on a straight flush.

Lee Hyuk is three 9s and an 8.

"I'm bigger than me, a billion!" Lee Tae Hyun said confidently.

Li He felt the pressure instantly.

Although his hole card is also a 9, which belongs to four of a kind.

But Lee Tae Hyun's card is just too scary.

As long as Lee Tae Hyun has an ace of hearts, he must lose this hand, but what if he doesn't.

He won big.

To follow or not to follow?