Chapter 50 Big Flowers

"But where is President Jang now?" Kim Seon-bi said hurriedly.

"She should be in the office now!" Goo Chan-seong reassured the guests.

"You guys stay safe here, I'll take a look outside."

I saw Jang Man-Wol slowly walking down the stairs in a red dress, like an aloof queen, proud of being a hero.

With her around, I feel very at ease. Like the pillars of an empire.

"President!" The room manager and Kim Seon-bi hurriedly said after seeing Maggie Cheung appear.

Jang Man-Wol came to Goo Chan-seong's side, "Don't you want to know what a beast spirit is? Come with me and you'll know the answer."

Goo Chan-seong followed behind Jang Man-Wol and slowly walked out of Hotel del Luna.

In fact, now Goo Chan-seong has guessed what the beast spirit is.

That tiger roar was really deterrent.

Anyone who has watched a little documentary can know what kind of animal sound it is.

When he came to the door of Hotel del Luna, Chi Xianzhong was lying on the door and looked out through the glass.

"Ji Hyun Joong, what are you doing here?" Jang Man-Wol said angrily.

"President, I'm sorry, it's really the situation outside, which is a little surprising." Chi Xianzhong didn't know what to say, but just pointed to the outside, "President, you can see for yourself."

Jang Man-Wol pushes the door open, and Goo Chan-seong follows.

When they opened the door and walked out of Hotel del Luna, what they saw was a scene that surprised them.

I saw Lee Tae Hyun sitting on the grass, looking at the moon in the sky, and a tiger sitting beside him.

The tiger looked up at the moon just like a man.

"There are really tigers!" Goo Chan-seong said in a trembling voice.

Although I guessed that there would be tigers, when I actually saw them, it was another matter.

"This is the beast spirit, the animal soul, and our guest," said Jang Man-Wol.

"Remember, is it going to enter the hotel for a while?"

If such a big tiger enters the hotel, it is estimated that it will cause panic among other guests.

Just now, there was a roar of a tiger, and the guests inside were terrified.

If a tiger walks in here, the guests inside must not go crazy.

"It's not certain yet, need to see what Lee Tae Hyun has to say?" Jang Man-Wol replied.

Jang Man-Wol walked up slowly and said, "Looks like you've settled with this tiger?"

Lee Tae Hyun patted the open space beside him and said, "Sit down and talk."

Jang Man-Wol didn't care, he just sat down.

Goo Chan-seong also suppressed his fear and sat next to Jang Man-Wol, far away from the tiger.

"Dahua discussed it with me. It chose not to go to Santuchuan and stayed by my side for the time being."

Dahua is the name that Lee Tae Hyun gave to the tiger. Such a mighty tiger has such a name. Lee Tae Hyun's literary accomplishment is also worth mentioning!

"Reason, give me a reason!"

Jang Man-Wol asked, "Beast spirits like tigers, as Lee Tae Hyun said in the daytime today, are very dangerous.

It must be sent to reincarnation as soon as possible.

"It is a Siberian tiger and has no companions here. As for me, I am also a native of Northeast China. I came here with my father seventeen years ago. Since my father died, I have been alone here. A few days ago, the uncle I just met. , also entered the reincarnation. Dahua and I are too similar, so he decided to stay with me. It is regarded as a stranger who met a stranger. "

"But how do you place it, it is a tiger, a beast spirit after all," said Jang Man-Wol.

When people and ghosts stay together for a long time, it is a kind of harm to both people and ghosts.

Let alone this beast spirit.

"It's alright, I have signed a contract with Dahua, and it is now my pet." Lee Tae Hyun said, and caressed Dahua's huge tiger head, while Dahua was acting like a spoiled child Its big head touched Lee Tae Hyun's hand.

Sure enough, big cats are cats too.

"You are amazing!" At this moment, even Jang Man-Wol had to give Lee Tae Hyun a thumbs up. Others have pets, at most cats, dogs, lizards and snakes. You are better, you have a big tiger, Or a big tiger that became a spirit.

Sure enough, Qiren's style is so different.

And Goo Chan-seong was relieved at this time, because at least the big tiger did not have to enter the Hotel del Luna, which means that the guests in the hotel did not need to be frightened.

"Daehwa, let's go, let's go home and rest!" After saying that, Lee Tae Hyun got up, only to see Daehwa turned into a puff of blue smoke and attached to Lee Tae Hyun's body.

"This is?" Goo Chan-seong was a little stunned at the moment, such a big tiger disappeared.

"The tiger is attached to Lee Tae Hyun. If Lee Tae Hyun is in danger, it will show up. It's a pet, but it's actually a helper, which is more appropriate." Jang Man-Wol looked at it with some contempt. Goo Chan-seong, the manager of his own family, still needs to practice his mental quality.