Chapter 47 Young People, They All Understand

Lee Tae Hyun approached again, crouched down, and measured it again, "This seems to be a tiger's paw print, such a large tiger's paw print, this seems to be a Siberian tiger's paw print."

Siberian tiger, which is the name of China, also known as Siberian tiger.

It is the largest tiger species in the world!

But how could the undead of a tiger appear here?

Lee Tae Hyun kept thinking in his mind.

In fact, Lee Tae Hyun can now be sure that the problem here should be the undead of this tiger.

"You seem to know the problem here?" Lee Tae Hyun got up and looked at Jang Man-Wol who was standing beside him, Jang Man-Wol's face was calm.

Not at all surprised by this tiger undead problem.

"Of course, a tiger came to the door of Hotel del Luna yesterday, but it stood in front of the door for a while before leaving without entering the Hotel del Luna."

Jang Man-Wol said lightly.

"Yesterday there was a tiger in front of the hotel, why didn't I know."

"Of course you don't know, you sleep like a dead person with a glass of wine. You probably won't wake up if the sky falls." Jang Man-Wol looked down at Lee Tae Hyun with contempt.

"Uh, uh, being a person has weaknesses, it's normal for me to be incapable of drinking!" Lee Tae Hyun scratched his head in embarrassment, as if some shy little secret had been discovered!

"Excuse me, it's just too weak." Jang Man-Wol made a final decision and directly settled the question of Lee Tae Hyun's alcoholic strength.

"Two, the president is waiting for you in the house!" the young man said urgingly.

"Okay, we'll be right there!" Lee Tae Hyun responded.

After entering the house, Lee Tae Hyun saw an old man in home clothes, and he could not be called an old man. Although he was well maintained, he could clearly feel that his mental state was not very good.

"Hello, President Yu!" Lee Tae Hyun said with a smile.

Jang Man-Wol was silent, standing beside Lee Tae Hyun.

She is an iceberg beauty.

"Mr. Li, I have long admired my name. I cured my old friend's heart attack that caused his wife's loss, and then killed the Quartet in He Zhengxun's casino. To avenge a stranger, Mr. Li's ability and character are very admirable. "Although President Yu's tone is very weak, there is light in his eyes!

Chairman Yu and Kim Hae's father, Kim Jong. The two are of the same generation, so they are called old friends.

And Boss He is the junior of President Yu, so he directly calls him by name.

"Although President Yu is at home, he knows the world. Boy, you know all the naughty things you've done these days. But do you know how to handle this tiger at home?" Lee Tae Hyun He looked at President Yu without a smile.

President Yu wanted to put pressure on Lee Tae Hyun by investigating Lee Tae Hyun's affairs, but Lee Tae Hyun looked like a young boy, but his skills and thoughts were not comparable to ordinary young people.

"You see it!" President Yu narrowed his eyes. Although he was a little surprised, he recovered instantly. He felt that Lee Tae Hyun could see it, and he was expected.

"My secretary can see such an obvious undead tiger, how could I not see it." Lee Tae Hyun said and pointed to Jang Man-Wol. Although there was no expression on his face, there was a kind of success in his eyes. of pleasure.

Hearing this, Jang Man-Wol just hummed softly, expressing his dissatisfaction, but didn't say much.

"This is your secretary? It doesn't look like it!" President Yu pointed back and forth between Jang Man-Wol and Lee Tae Hyun with a different look.

Then don't smile meaningfully.

"Young people, they all understand, they all understand!"

Lee Tae Hyun looked away and thought to himself, "You old man, what do you know!"

At first glance at this chairman, it is a misunderstanding of the relationship between Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol.

I thought it was two young lovers in the Cold War, saying they were secretaries.

But the relationship between the boss and the secretary, everyone understands, everyone understands.

"Secretary Zhang's temper has always been like this, always like this!" Lee Tae Hyun said with a smile.

"There should be other reasons why this tiger is looking for you. You should have what it needs here!" Jang Man-Wol said lightly.

As she said that, she walked into the room, President Yu's bedroom.

In the face of Jang Man-Wol's bizarre behavior, Lee Tae Hyun did not stop him. Jang Man-Wol is more experienced than Lee Tae Hyun in this regard.

With both hands, Jang Man-Wol pushed open the door of the chairman's bedroom.

Seeing the bedroom facing the wall, Jang Man-Wol smiled.

There is a painting on the wall, a landscape painting of Changbai Mountain!

Jang Man-Wol folded his arms around his chest and smiled. She has found the reason.

At this time, Lee Tae Hyun also walked into the room and looked at the painting. He speculated, "If I guess correctly, this painting should have been sent with the tiger."

President Yu nodded, "That's right, this was sent together at the beginning. After the tiger came, he was very lonely without any companions. Even if he was fed with delicious food, he died in depression."