Chapter 44 The President Is Not In The House

"Originally, the plan was made twenty years ago. It seems that there are variables after all. It seems that even gods can't resist the variables of heaven and earth."

After speaking, the figure of the old woman slowly disappeared.

When the next day dawned, Lee Tae Hyun slowly woke up under the Moon Spirit Tree.

"Oops!" Lee Tae Hyun clutched the position of his temples, "Hangovers are horrible!"

Lee Tae Hyun complained, "Next time, definitely don't drink. Don't drink."

Looking at the surrounding environment, he realized at this time that he slept in the garden with a thin blanket covering his body.

"Really, don't you understand caring about people?" Lee Tae Hyun looked at the thin blanket embroidered with plum blossoms on his body, and asked gently, there was also a faint fragrance, this fragrance, which he found in Jang Man-Wol body, smelled it.

"Moonlight color, feminine fragrance!" For some unknown reason, Lee Tae Hyun got up slowly.

Fold the blanket neatly and walk away from the garden.

Quickly walk to Jang Man-Wol's office, and before leaving the hotel, Lee Tae Hyun has to return the blanket to the host.

Pushing open the door of Jang Man-Wol's office, as soon as Lee Tae Hyun entered, he saw Jang Man-Wol eating her luxurious breakfast.

There's lobster, there's bread, there's fruit salad, and there's wine.

Lee Tae Hyun was stunned, "Is this a breakfast or a banquet!"

"Breakfast!" Jang Man-Wol took a silver fork, pricked a small persimmon, and chewed it slowly.

"According to your way of eating, it is estimated that 6.7 billion will not last long." Lee Tae Hyun shook his head, seeming to be angry.

But soon, he showed his true colors.

"It's a waste if you can't eat so much breakfast. President Zhang, your figure needs to be managed, but I don't need it. I'll help you eat a little."

Lee Tae Hyun put the blanket aside, sat on the sofa, picked up the extra cutlery, and started to wind and roll.

"This is the life of capitalism!" Lee Tae Hyun patted his stomach and said very contentedly.

Jang Man-Wol next to him was stunned, "How long have you been eating."

Jang Man-Wol saw with his own eyes that Lee Tae Hyun wiped out a lobster in half a minute.

With such a record, if you go to the Big Stomach King competition, you will be the champion.

"Yesterday I basically didn't eat for a day, I was a little hungry, gaffe, gaffe!" Lee Tae Hyun said embarrassedly, almost lying on the sofa.

"I really wonder if you are a reincarnation of a starving ghost. You eat like this and your stomach doesn't go up?" Jang Man-Wol stared at Lee Tae Hyun's slightly bulging belly, wondering if there was any room in there .

"It won't go up. I know martial arts. People who know martial arts eat a lot." Lee Tae Hyun said with a smile.

"People who know martial arts eat a lot?" Jang Man-Wol squinted his eyes, smiled at the corners of his mouth, and shook his head, "Lee Tae Hyun, I know martial arts. People who know martial arts eat a lot, but not so much. Much. You're lying to me."

"I am a person, but I don't like others to lie to me."

"No way!" Lee Tae Hyun felt that something was wrong.

Jang Man-Wol was sitting on the sofa, leaning slowly towards Lee Tae Hyun with a murderous look in his eyes.

This is definitely not a hug, this is to kill the beauty.

"Really not?" Jang Man-Wol said seriously.

The left hand is already grasping Lee Tae Hyun's neck collar, and if he can't get it right in the next second, his throat will be locked.

"President, Manager Lu will go in a limousine later. The train has been arranged. Would you like to send it?" Wol was almost lying on top of Lee Tae Hyun, and the two were very close, almost facing each other.

"Ah, um, um, since the president is not here, I'll come back later." The guest room manager was in a hurry and glanced around the office, then pretended not to see anything, and left.

After living for two hundred years, they are all human beings!

"President Jang, I think it's really not good for us to be like this!" Lee Tae Hyun said with a wry smile as Jang Man-Wol pressed him under him.

Others may misunderstand when they see it. Lee Tae Hyun is in the midst of blessings, but only when he really faces Jang Man-Wol, you will know that this is a dire situation.

Although Lee Tae Hyun has a hundred years of cultivation, it is a pity that he is facing Jang Man-Wol who is more than a thousand years old.

The two are not the same level.

"Let's spare your life today!" Jang Man-Wol loosened Lee Tae Hyun's collar, and sat on the sofa, with Erlang's legs crossed, his hands wrapped around his chest, his face expressionless.

"I'll go, this woman, turning her face is faster than turning a book. Sure enough, the most dangerous thing in this world is a woman. It seems that it is better to be single, at least life is safe." Lee Tae Hyun's mental activity at this time is incomparable Wonderful.

"Come in, what are you doing outside!" Jang Man-Wol shouted.

I saw the head of the guest room walk in with his head lowered, "The president was not in the room just now, and his subordinates were waiting outside for a while. This is today's train schedule. Manager Lu is in the limousine line at ten o'clock."