Chapter 18 Afraid Of Your Death

"Who are you?" the female ghost asked.

"I'm a pawn shop owner, as long as you pawn good enough things, I can meet your price. Fair trade, no bullying." Lee Tae Hyun said.

"Then can I restore my eyesight?" The female ghost said with some expectation.

"This can't be!" Lee Tae Hyun replied directly.

"Why, I haven't said what I want to pawn." The female ghost was surprised, she didn't expect that Lee Tae Hyun would refuse directly.

"You're not blind at all, why do you have to pawn things and restore your sight? Although you had problems with your eyes before you were alive, you are a ghost now. A face appeared."

"My heart knot!" The female ghost murmured to herself.

"Yes, open your heart and take off your glasses. You will feel the light of this world." Lee Tae Hyun is inducing the female ghost.

Let the female ghost try to let go of the past knots.

This female ghost was blind in her eyes, so after her death, she couldn't see anything.

The pair of sunglasses, although covering the horror of her eyes, also made her lose her light.

The woman slowly took off her sunglasses. Behind the sunglasses, it was no longer a dark eye hole, but a ray of light.

Very beautiful eyes.

"Let's feel the light of this world. If you have any other wishes, go to Hotel del Luna. The President Zhang will tell you how to get there." Lee Tae Hyun pointed to Jang Man-Wol beside him.

"Follow your heart, Hotel del Luna, where your heart wants to go!" said Jang Man-Wol.

The female ghost nodded gratefully and slowly disappeared.

She already knew what to do next.

"I didn't expect that you didn't have a deal. Logically speaking, how could a profiteer like you give up such a good opportunity to make money."

Jang Man-Wol asked in confusion.

It's a miracle that a person who dared to grab business on her site would leave the business alone.

"I don't make any money either!" Lee Tae Hyun said righteously.

In fact, it was because the system directly rejected the transaction just now, and the reason was that what the female ghost wanted was not valid.

She was not blind, so how could she be pawned.

It seems that the system is really a fair deal, he will not let customers get cheap, and will not let the shopkeeper benefit.

When doing business in a pawn shop, you must remember one thing, that is, fair trade.

Don't think that you can be complacent when you get cheap, don't worry, if you got cheap this time, you will definitely return it next time.

There is a saying among businessmen that there is no business without a traitor.

In fact, this sentence was a no-brainer from the very beginning.

This is a saying of a rice merchant. Every time you weigh rice for customers, you always like to give a little more, so that the rice pile has a point. This is no point and no business!

But with the development of business, it has gradually become a no-nonsense business, which can be regarded as a kind of sadness.

"It seems that you are not a profiteer either!" Jang Man-Wol said with a smile.

"I'm not a profiteer, I'm an honest businessman!" Lee Tae Hyun shrugged and said, "But if you don't believe me, what can I do?"

"I still like profiteers!" Jang Man-Wol said.

"Alas, bad guys are the most likeable characters these days." Lee Tae Hyun pretended to be sad and said, clutching his chest.

Is it really this sentence, men are not bad, women do not love.

"Che, it's not the bad guys, it's the gourmets who attract people." Jang Man-Wol said with a smile.

"It's not this time, let's hurry up and find Goo Chan-seong!" Lee Tae Hyun was already walking slowly into the alley, and Goo Chan-seong was running really fast.

After such a long time, he has disappeared without a trace. "Is this kid practicing long-distance running? Hotel management is only his superficial professional."

Lee Tae Hyun muttered to himself.

Behind him, Jang Man-Wol followed Lee Tae Hyun so slowly, although Lee Tae Hyun walked fast, Jang Man-Wol was still following behind him easily.

"This profiteer doesn't even think about girls wearing high heels?"

Jang Man-Wol muttered.

Very complaining.

Lee Tae Hyun was in front, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, "This arrogant President Zhang also has today."

But Lee Tae Hyun slowed down.

"It's a bit of a conscience!" Jang Man-Wol smiled slightly.

After walking for about ten minutes, the two of them saw Goo Chan-seong in front of him. He was sitting in a corner, his body was trembling, and he seemed to be really frightened.

"Goo Chan-seong!" Jang Man-Wol shouted.

This sound immediately made Goo Chan-seong shudder.

"It's you, Jang Man-Wol, what the hell did you do to me!" Goo Chan-seong stood up straight, looking for Jang Man-Wol's theory.

"Hey, Goo Chan-seong, calm down." Lee Tae Hyun stopped between Goo Chan-seong and Jang Man-Wol.

"Who are you? Why are you stopping me?" Goo Chan-seong demanded.

"I stopped you because I was afraid of your death!" Lee Tae Hyun told the truth.

"Do you think you can beat Jang Man-Wol?"