50

Listen to Attention, Acoustic Ver while reading this, it will get u in the mood.

After eavesdropping on the conversation, Sunghoon is shocked that Jay actually told Jake the truth. I mean, he could've lied that he still likes her or whatever..but he didn't. Sunghoon felt a warm wave of comfort go over his body, but he didn't know what it was.

But on the contrary, Sunghoon also feels disappointed in himself. He saw how Jake talks comfortably to Jay and feels at ease around him.. Sunghoon couldn't help but envy them but he knows that he did this to himself. If he hadn't been so cold with Jake, maybe they would've have this relationship too.

So, he decided to fix all this.

"Jake?" He called as he actually entered the room.

"Hm?"

"I want you to- I mean I thought.." Sunghoon cleared his throat. "Would you like to eat something icecream?"

"You are asking me?" Jake's eyes widened.

"Yeahhh.."

"Hold on, lemme check your temperature" Jake came closer.

"I-I'm fine" Sunghoon stuttered while removing Jake's hand from his forehead.

"Let's go?" Sunghoon asked.

"Let's gaur!" Jake beamed.

Time Skip

Jake and Sunghoon were seashore after Jake requested him to.

"You know.. I've always wanted to come at the beach and night and today it came true" Jake said while admiring the beautiful night sky, but Sunghoon was staring at someone even more beautiful, Jake.

"And how many of such dreams do you have?" Sunghoon asked.

"Many dreams, they're unlimited and impossible to complete"

"Nothing is impossible tho.." Sunghoon said which made Jake look back at him.

"But there are some dreams..which are impossible. Most of them are too expensive or time consuming"

"But I-" Sunghoon cut himself off. "I mean we can complete your wishes"

"I want to fulfill my dreams with my life partner" Jake looked towards the stars again.

"I- We are your life partners.."

Jake laughed upon hearing the statement. "No, you're my temporary partners.. I want a life partner who is loving, caring and loyal to me.. Someone who will love me a lot"

Jake layed on the sand with sunghoon's gaze fixed on him. "And I don't know when I will find my life partner.." Jake closed his eyes, feeling the cool breeze.

But he immediately opened his eyes when he felt someone's breath on his lips.

He looked up to find Sunghoon hovering over him, supporting himself with hands on either side of Jake's body. The gaze Sunghoon threw at him was enough to send a dozen of butterflies in his stomach.

Sunghoon captured his lips, sucking on Jake's lower lip the most. He held both of his hands and pinned him above his head.

Jake kissed him back, forgetting about everything and anything and enjoyed the kiss, making Sunghoon smile in the kiss.

After a few moments, Sunghoon broke the kiss while looking at Jake's blushing face.

"I am sorry for all of my shitty behaviour, I really am. And please trust me, I don't even like my secretary, oops, I mean ex-secretary." Sunghoon stared deep into Jake's eyes, while caressing his cheeks.

"You really did it?" Jake widened his eyes.

"Mhm"

"Your lips taste good by the way" Sunghoon smirked.

The pink hue on Jake's cheeks turned into a deeper shade.

"It was sorry kiss, okay? Also.. I don't think it's wrong to kiss my husband" Sunghoon pecked his cheek.

Jake turned to the other side to hide how red he was. But Sunghoon saw his pink ears and chuckled.

'I did it' He sighed in relief.

_________________

No one would've guessed that Jakehoon will have the first official kiss, right? 😜