44

At midnight, 01:17 AM

Jake randomly woke up in the middle of the night and looked around to see that Sunghoon was not here.

Jake left the coziness of his bed and turned on the lights. "Aish..How dare he leave me here? I'm gonna kill him"

Jake went towards Sunghoon's room and found the door open so he entered the room.

He looked towards his right and left taking in the interior of the room.

Until his eyes fell upon a photo frame. 'Sunghoon and this girl do look kinda similar..but he doesn't have a sister so who could she be?'

"HOW DARE YOU!?" Sunghoon yelled and Jake flinched hard as the photo frame fell out of his hands and broke.

"Ahh.. sorry, I'm sorry" Jake said as he bent down to collect the pieces.

"JAKE YOU-! I'm gonna KILL YOU" Sunghoon yelled as he made his way towards him.

"But..I-I.." Jake mumbled.

Sunghoon made him stand by taking his hands and pushed him on the bed and was currently hovering above him. Jake looks at him shocked seeing his bloodshot red eyes which scared him more and tried to free his hands but Sunghoon was much stronger. Soon, Jake's hands were pinned up above his head.

"S-Sunghoon.." Jake called.

"I. TOLD. YOU. NOT. TO. ENTER MY. ROOM.. DIDN'T I!?" Sunghoon's voice made a shiver run down Jake's spine.

"I am sorry-yy" Jake cried out. "B-but when I didn't find you in the r-room *sniff* I got scared and-and.. and came looking for..y-you" Fear flowed through each nerve of him.

"Your 'sorry' will not fix anything" Sunghoon said coldly.

"I.. I-I'm.." Jake tried to free himself but to no avail.

"I've told you that you'll regret it" Sunghoon spoke with anger.

"Don't do anything o-or I'll tell Jay" Jake said.

"He's just a coward like his father he can't save you from me" Sunghoon scoffed.

"Just leave me please Sunghoon " Jake pleaded.

Sunghoon held Jake's hair, pulling his face closer which for some reason made Jake's heart beat faster.

"S-sung- Ouchh" Jake yelled when Sunghoon tightened his grip.

Jake tried to free himself but he was trapped. When he gave up, tears started to flow down his face.

Seeing the tears, Sunghoon's grip loosened on his hair and hands. Seeing the opportunity, Jake tried to free himself but he again held him tightly. Sunghoon was staring deeply at him.

Well not exactly at him, but towards his lips. Jake saw it and nervously bit his lower lip and tried to free himself.

Sunghoon left his hair and instead started caressing Jake's lips. And that was it, Jake kicked him in the balls making him groan in pain. Jake immediately pushed him and got up from the bed.

Sunghoon probably recovered very quickly as he pulled Jake back on the bed and pinned his hands above again. He pressed their bodies together, Jake closed his eyes due to closeness.

"You've got some guts, huh? Let me take care of it" Sunghoon said.

Before Jake could open his eyes, he felt Sunghoon's lips on his. His eyes widened and he tried to push him off but again, couldn't.

Sunghoon started moving his lips passionately as if he was hungry for ages. He pressed against his body and Jake let out a moan.

He saw the opportunity and entered his tongue. Jake stopped resisting because he liked this feeling.

He soon moved to his neck. "You taste so fucking good" He said as he made marks.

Jake was liking this but soon be realised something. This touch felt too familiar. And then it hit him.

Flashback

"You taste so fucking good" The stranger said as he sucked his neck.

"Mhm~" Jake moaned

-

Jake broke the kiss and lightly pushed him away.

It looks like Sunghoon also realised what happened. He looked at him shocked. 'What have I done? Fuck I lost control! What will he think?'

"You're the one who was with me in the lift a-and the hotel th-that night.." Jake said as panted.

____________________

Hehe (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)