1

"Please believe me!! That was not me...ahhh!!!" A man screamed in Pain as someone shot him on his arm.

"Really..but why can't I be able to believe you?" Said the man who shot him.

"Sir please!! I'm telling the truth.. please! Spare my life!!"

"Once I Target someone..then that someone must be dead in front of me..."

"Sir please, I have a small daughter..she doesn't have anyone except me! Just for my daughter leave me sir,she must be waiting for. Leave me please...I am not betraying you.." The man who was now bleeding because of being shot said.

When he heard about the man's small daughter, his expression changed.

"I am giving you a chance, tell the truth then I'll spare your life."

"I know you will kill me after I will tell the truth..But I'm requesting you,my daughter only has me so if I die, she will become an orphan... Please for her,let me go. I promise I'll never show up my face" The bleeding mam requested while crying badly.

"Okay tell me the truth..for your daughter I'm leaving you,just for your daughter. Remember my words."

The bleeding man nodded and told him the truth (idk what is the truth so just imagine some mafia shit)

After 30 minutes..

A man appears saying, "Sir our work here is completed..but sir your mom..I-I mean Mrs. Lee was calling you..." The man said nervously.

"Oh" was all he said while he took out his phone and called her.

After 5-6 rings Mrs. Lee picks up the phone. "Where are you Sunghoon?"

Yes it was Sunghoon, Lee Sunghoon who shot that man. Why? You may ask. Because he's a fucking Mafia.

"I was just doing some work...You need something?" Sunghoon replied with another question.

"Yes..Be back home before 7 pm" She said or more likely, ordered.

"But I don't wanna go there"

"I don't know...You have to come and that's it." She said before hanging up.

"I hate to go there. I JUST FUCKING HATE IT" he shouted in anger while smashing his phone on the ground,making everyone there flinch.

Somewhere else

"Who the hell made this project!?" A man shouted at his employees.

"Si-Sir.. I will r-recheck it" An employee said while stuttering because he was afraid of his boss.

"Did I hire you for making mistakes? Huh!?" He again shouted.

The said employee didn't spoke.

"OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU IDIOT" He lashed out making everyone shake in fear.

Then his phone rings. He checks the caller ID and orders everyone to get out and picks up the call.

"Hello Heeseung. How are you son?" His mother asks over the phone.(It's the same lady who called Sunghoon before.)

"How come you called your sO caLLeD sOn?" He asks in a mocking tone.

"You are my son. Do I need a reason to call my son?.." The woman replied.

"I think you dialled the wrong number.You should call your son Sunghoon. I think you mistook my number with his...so bye"

"Why do you always think of like that?..I love you both. You both are my sons"

"I'm hanging up" Heeseung said, growing annoyed.

"Wait" she interrupted."Come back home before 7 pm"

"I hate that place.. don't you know?" He asked in an angry tone/voice.

"It's important, come back before seven"

Heeseung ended the call.

"Now bad luck to me..I have to face those two bastards" He said while massaging his temples.

Later at 6:03 pm
At their home

Two ladies were nervously sitting at the couch waiting impatiently.

"Mom" A man said as he looked at one lady while smiling. Avoiding the other.

"You came son..I missed you" The lady says while kissing his forehead.

"How are you mom?" The man asks.

"I am good Jongseong" his mother replies still smiling.

"Why did you call me here?" The man whose name we now know, Jongseong asks.

"We both have decided something so we called you all here..."

"You really want to see a war here,don't you?"

"Yah!" His mom warned.

"Okay-okay I am going to my room. When they come just call me,ok?" He said while pecking his mother's forehead.
___________________________

722 words(not including this and below this)

Was this okay? It may be a bit confusing but this just the start. Jake will be introduced later.

Don't forget to vote!

Love you all! <33