15

The next morning

"Breakfast is ready." Chaewon said and left.

Jake came to the dining table. "Let them come" he said.

"But-" She got cut off by Jake.

"Noona,let me try atleast." Jake said making her nod.

After a few minutes he heard footsteps.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked.

"I'm not interested in answering your pointless questions." Heeseung said.

"Have your breakfast." Jake said.

Heeseung ignored him and tried to leave but Jake stood in front of him blocking Heeseung's way making her raise his eyebrow.

"First have your breakfast then leave." Jake said.

"And who are you to block my way?" Heeseung said as he glared at Jake.

"I'm your husband and I know the duty of one perfectly." Jake said.

"Don't act like my husband..I never gave you the right of being my husband." Heeseung said.

"You accept it or not but I still am your husband. Now go and eat the food." Jake said crossing his arms.

Heeseung slightly pushed him and went out of the house.

"Yahh you rude man! Come back here!" Jake said but hee left. "Aishhh how will I do this?"

___________________________

Short update because I don't want you guys to wait.

I'm sorry for not posting frequently as I was trying to come up with a good plot and I also have many unfinished assignments.

I was a bit stressed because of it but Enhypen's orange blood and you guys have given me motivation, I tried my best to upload.

I'll also post another part of this later or tomorrow.

Btw it's 12:00 am rn😃