28

They arrived at luxury looking building. It didn't look like the stores Jake normally shopped from.

"Are we here to buy clothes or..?" Jake asked.

"No I'm here to prepare your funeral" Heeseung said as he held Jake's hand and started walking inside.

"Wha-" Jake whispered as he was confused.

"Greetings, did you prepare the brands I messaged you about?" Heeseung asked the receptionist.

"Greetings to you both Sirs, Yes we have prepared your requirements. Let me just make sure- Saint Laurent, Prada, Dior, MIU MIU, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany and Bvlgari?" She asked politely.

"Yes that's perfect" Hee said as they headed inside.

"Woah, we're gonna buy from all of those?" Jake asked like a curious puppy.

"If it's necessary " Heeseung said with a numb face.

As they went inside the main area, a lady greeted and took them inside.

"What kind of style would you like today?" She asked Heeseung.

"Not me, today I'll buy clothes for him" Hee said as he got on his phone.

"Very well then, do you have anything in mind Sir?" She asked Jake this time.

"I'm not..sure?" Jake said while looking at hee.

"Okay, we'll get into browsing then, would you like the feminine or masculine ones?" She asked as she saw Jake's current outfit.

"Feminine and make it formal, we have an occasion coming up" Heeseung said not taking his eyes off his phone.

"How about this?" She said as she displayed the first piece.

"Yah, This is too revealing. I can't wear this" Jake whispered to Heeseung, making hee glare at him.

"Nothing is wrong in this, it's not much revealing" Hee said.

"I never wore these types of dresses" Jake said as he gave him puppy eyes which made Her roll his eyes.

"Something else" Heeseung said to the lady.

"I don't-" Jake got cut off when Hee squeezed his hand harshly.

He looked at Heeseung who gave him glare that said 'shut up'. So Jake immediately stopped talking and looked down towards his feet, buying every dress Heeseung selected because he was scared of the man.

The bought many dresses, shoes, bags, jewellery, makeup and the final outfit set for the party coming up.

They both were about to leave the building when Jake's eyes fell upon a food counter filled with delicacies.

"Sunghoon can we go there?" Jake mistakenly called Heeseung Sunghoon.

__________________

Any predictions?😄