20

Sorry if there are mistakes because I don't usually proofread ('-_-)

End of flashback..

'Keep calm Jake..this will be over soon, the lights will turn on again.' Jake said to himself in his head.

As previously stated Jake is afraid of being ALONE in the dark. So it spooked him out when he realised that he's all alone.

He didn't move from his place being too scared to do that. Oh god, he already has started getting reminded of the past.

But suddenly he heard footsteps outside his room, making him a bit relieved. "Thank god they're back.." Jake said to himself and sighed.

He turned on his phone's flashlight and went outside of his room but to his surprise, he didn't find anyone at the house. Now Jake started sweating out of fear.

"HEESEUNG, SUNGHOON, JAY!?" He yelled their names but got no answer.

Suddenly he felt someone's presence behind him, making him turn around but no one was there.

"Is someone there? Chaewon noona? Or anyone PLEASE!?" Jake yelled but he was shivering with fear. He started to get flashbacks, how multiple people used to touch him down there, how someone would be kicking him as he would coughing blood, how he used to be drenched with different types of beverages. And it was all in THAT room, the place worse than hell, the place he would never wanna go to again. The darkness around him reminded him of his past.

He heard the sound of water dripping from his bathroom, making him come back to the situation he was facing right now.

Then he heard footsteps coming out of his room. So he ran behind the couch, trying to hide. Jake was CRYING.

He heard the footsteps coming downstairs. He heard them coming closer and closer. He placed a hand over his mouth, trying not make a sound.

He heard and felt someone behind him, giving him the flashbacks of being harrassed by some females in THAT room.

Jake was trying to be strong, he tried to think this just him being dramatic. He tried to think this was a prank. He tried to think that this was a dream. He TRIED to think that his guts are wrong and there's no one here.

But Jake was proved wrong when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder.

That was IT. He couldn't take it anymore and passed out. Everything went black.
___________________________

Heyy! I just noticed that my writing is a bit too.. dramatic? Idk. I just know it has improved if we compare it to my starting chapters.

Also, don't think Jake is being dramatic and weak or smth. This situation is actually pretty traumatizing.

One of my close friends has experienced this in her high school for 2 whole months and then she left.

Credits to her ig?

Anyways I love you, thanks for reading.

Bye-ee!🤪