30

"Go back by yourself" Heeseung said and drove away.

"My phone is in my bag, my money is in my bag and my bag is in the car. AND I don't know the address...what the hell will I do now?" Jake said being frustrated as he walked out of the parking lot.

He looked here and there until his eyes fell upon a park, So he went there to think what to do next.

Jake Pov

Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with that guy, what do I do know? I don't even know where the police station is because I'm new in this city...I can't even call my parents, if they will come to know about my present situation then they'll take me back.

Oh wait- let me just go to the sidewalk and ask for a cab. Since everyone knows me I'll tell them to just take me 'home' and then I'll pay after we get to the house.

Now that's a brilliant idea let me just look for a cab.

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice calling out my name.

"Jake, I changed my mind. Let's go home" Hee said as his car pulled up infront of me.

I just look away because there's no way this man will come up to me after doing all that and wouldn't even apologize.

"If you don't stop this drama, I won't take you there" Hee said.

Well..I need to get home so..

I get in without saying a word. There's no way I'm going to be talking or even looking at this asshole.

The entire car ride was silent, he didn't even apologize. He just dropped me at the house and went back to his work.

I knew that this marriage could change my life, I knew that they have anger issues, I knew I'll get scolded by them, I knew we will not be like normal couples but I didn't expect them to be like THIS.

Now I know that I made a wrong decision by marrying them but what could I do back then? Their mothers saved my mom's life and then emotionally blackmailed me to marry them.

Fuck them, fuck them all. I just need my beauty sleep. The day isn't even halfway done and I'm tired.

_________

Double update bcz why not😄

Do you like it?