24

'Woah..this building is a big one..but what's his name..who had Bambi like eyes but what was his name? Ugh leave it" Jake said as he entered the building of one of his husbands.

He went to receptionist (or whatever you call it idk) She was busy typing something but she stopped when she saw Jake.

"Mr. Lee Jaeyun!?" She excitedly called out his name.

"Yeah..but how do you know about me?" Jake asked being confused.

"The whole South Korea knows about you Sir. I'm glad I got a chance to meet you!" She said.

"Oh..thank you. I want to meet him" Jake said. He thought saying 'him' was the safest option because he forgot the name.

"Okay, just wait a minute. I'll take you to his office" She said with a smile.

They both take the lift to the 5th floor. They arrive at a place that looks like another reception area.

"Mam, Mr. Lee Jaeyun is here to meet the CEO" She said to lady at the counter.

The said lady's expression changed when she looked what the male was wearing.

"Okay, I'll take him to the 14th floor. You can leave" She said to the woman who brought Jake here.

As soon as the woman left, she looked at Jaeyun in a judging manner once again.

"And I'll take you to the office sir" The lady said.

Jake's thoughts as they were walking -

'Wtf? Why does everyone know me now? I don't like too much attention and here everyone is calling me sir, I don't like it...and what the hell is this office? Why is this so big, my legs are hurting from walking this much..why tf is his office so far away? I'll never come here again! God please save me😭'

After 5-6 minutes they were infront of the CEO's office. The lady knocked at door and waited for a response. But Jake had no patience left so he just opened the door and stormed in.

"WHAT THE FU-" Heeseung was about to curse but he stopped when he saw Jake.

_________________________

I know I'm updating after so long😭

I'm sorry for taking time it was just my studies draining my motivation out.

No worries tho since my winter break started a few days ago.

Now I'm back to posting like usual.

Also, I'm working on a new book, which is gonna be Heejakehoon.

It will be published idk when but I'll inform. Please support that book too<3