12

"Why are you all shouting so early in the morning?" Jake said as he rubbed his while coming down the stairs without noticing anyone.

"Hi there sweetie!" Park Cho-hee greeted.

"Oh mom" Jake said and hugged Cho-hee like a baby. "I am very sleepy but no one let's me sleep peacefully here."

"Who disturbed your sleep baby?" Cho-hee asked.

"Chaewon noona was waking me up early in the morning because you were coming here." Jake said and hugged her more tightly, more like sleeping while hugging her while his husbands were looking at him in disbelief.

"Okay then go and sleep. We'll talk later." Cho-hee said while smiling.

"I want to hug you while sleeping. You know I always hugged my mother while sleeping but these two days I've been hugging a pillow." Jake said with a pout.

"That's so wrong..Why are you hugging pillows when you have three muscular pillows?" Lee Eun-Byeol said making the three mentioned choke.

The three look at her in shock while Jake is thinking about it.

"Hugging them?" Jake laughed. "They told me not to touch them and also my mom has always taught me not to let any other man touch me."

"But they are your husbands" Eun-Byeol said.

"Nope" Jake said and broke the hug.

"You know your this son and this scolded me for breaking a plate and a jam bottle." Jake said while pointing and Hee and hoon because he doesn't remember their names.

Jake told them everything while Hee and Hoon were glaring at Jake in anger but Jay was internally smiling while looking at Jake's talking style, body movements and expressions. He was kinda liking Jake's behaviour.

"You know he-" Jake said while pointing at Jay "-is good among them. He cooked me dinner last night."

Like this Jake narrated the whole story like some kid telling their mom what happened at school.

"Are you poor Heeseung and Sunghoon?" Eun-Byeol asked but they both stayed quiet.

"You both yelled at her for such a small thing? I can't believe it. You both yourself broke 5-6 costly phones in a month and YOU are scolding her for breaking a plate and a bottle of Jam?" Eun-Byeol said and sighed.

"Jakey go take a shower okay? We'll talk it out." Cho-hee said and Jake nodded while going upstairs.
___________________________

No one expected that Jay will fall first right?But he did🤭

Also... I'll tell you about me and my crush's story chapter by chapter.

So our first meet-

As I've told before, when I transferred into my uni exams were gonna be held two days after.

After an exam on 16 oct, I was in the campus compound with my two classmates discussing the answers.

It was unexpectedly cold that day so I was wearing a short sleeve shirt and shivering a bit.

Just then, a random boy came and gave me his jacket. At first, I declined but then he insisted me to have it.

I thanked him and he left. And guys, that's how I met my crush<33

Tell me what do you wanna know next.

Don't forget to vote ✰ and comment ❤️❤️