47

"Heeseung will go back to Korea in 2 days so it's a perfect chance to kill Jongseong" ?? Said.

"But what if Heeseung cancels his flight for him?" ??2 asked.

"They are both enemies my boy, he will never cancel an important meeting to save him" ?? Replied.

"Important meeting?" ??2 asked again.

"Yeah, he's having a meeting related with company shares and if he cancels the meeting he will lose big shares so he will never cancel the meeting.... But if he actually does then my men would take care of him" ?? Explained.

---

Next day

Jake and Sunghoon have been avoiding each other till now. They slept on the same bed but there was silence and a lot of space between them.

Jake woke up and saw Sunghoon fixing his tie and getting ready for work. Jake didn't say anything and went to his room, avoiding his husband.

Sunghoon sighed. "I don't like this atmosphere.. it's so awkward and it all happened because of me.." He mumbled.

"I think I should apologise to him, it was my fault" He said and went downstairs to go fetch something.

Meanwhile, Jake came back into Sunghoon's room to get his phone. He went towards the nightstand to get his phone but at the same time, Sunghoon's phone vibrated and some messages popped on the screen.

Now, Jake didn't mean to pry but his eyes went to the screen and widened.

Notifications from Sooha

-Sunghoon I'm really sorry

-Please Sunghoon, atleast listen to me

-I know I did wrong by pushing you away when you were trying to approach me

-I LOVE YOU TOO! I really do

-Pls accept me Sunghoon..

-I know you still love me

---

But suddenly, someone snatched the phone from him, it was Sunghoon.

"What were you doing with my phone?" He asked.

"Who is sooha, Sunghoon?" He asked.

"Uh? My secretary? Why are you asking?" He asked confused.

Jake just scoffed which made Sunghoon check his phone and see the notifs. "J-jake.."

"So I was right?" Jake smiled.

"N-no.. this isn't what it seems like" Sunghoon said.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A FOOL TO YOU? I'M NOT THAT DUMB SUNGHOON" Jake shouted at him, which shocked Sunghoon bcz he has never seen him that angry.

"Jake, listen, you are misunderstanding this" He held Jake's hand.

"Don't touch me Sunghoon" He yanked his hand away. "I know you don't like me but I..I-I never thought you would decide to cheat..?"

"Jake.. I used to like her before but I don't now. I don't like her, it was a mere attraction before" Sunghoon explained.

"But you still keep her in your office!?" He yelled.

"How can I fire her because of a personal reason.."

"I don't believe you"

"Believe me please, I'm telling the truth" Sunghoon pleaded.

Jake chuckled. "Do you really want me to believe you when you are working with a girl who liked before and maybe still do now?"

"Jake please.. I can never even think of cheating on my husband"

"How can I believe someone like you, Sunghoon?" Jake raised his eyebrows.

"Wh-what do you mean by someone like me..?" He stuttered.

"How can I believe someone who never respected me.." He began as he looked towards his feet, trying to control the tears.

"HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU ALWAYS BEHAVED RUDELY WITH ME!? HOW CAN I BELIEVE WHEN I SAW YOU TWO STARING AT EACHOTHER WITH THOSE EYES!? AGHHHHH TELL ME!? HOW!?" Jake screamed as he started started hitting the bed, making it messy.

Sunghoon felt like he is seeing another version of Jake. He never expected him to behave like this.. but today he saw a different side of him. And then he noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Jake.." He tried to hold his face but Jake moved back.

"I know this is a forced marriage, a contract one but that doesn't give you the right to have an extra affair.." Jake looked at him disappointedly.

"I know you three are gonna divorce me after a few years and I don't have any problem regarding this. You can do whatever you want after the divorce but atleast don't do such things till you're legally married to me! The last thing I want is any of you cheating..

So if you are.. then don't expect any respect from me cuz someone who cheats shall never be respected by me.

And if you aren't then remove her from your office, move her to another department or something" Jake wiped his eyes.

"If you can't then I'll believe you still have some love for her" He said and walked away.

_________________

I wanted to write more bcz I'm not satisfied with this but I got tired of writing. I kinda find it hard to write and express emotions properly😭

Anyways, Is Sunghoon really cheating? And will he fire her?

Also, those mystery men are gonna hurt Jongseong?