18

If y'all will comment more, I'll update more💋
_________________________

At 7 p.m.

Jake was sitting in his bed, watching a k-drama: Summer Strike, while eating popcorn.

"Awww, that dog is saur cute!" Jake squealed.

But suddenly the tv switched off the lights went off..

"Argh! Why did the lights go out..I should just wait for it to return" Jake said to himself.

Jake isn't scared of the dark but he's scared to be alone in the dark.

It's not just a childish fear but it is a piece of childhood trauma.

Flashback to when Jake was in high school

"Yah! Go bring me a coffee!" Park yeonjin spoke as she slammed her hand on Jake's desk.

"But..the class is about to start and I-" Jake tried to refuse.

"Do I like I care? Jaeyun-ah, we're friends right!?" She yelled as she pulled his hair.

"I-I-" Jake was once again cut off.

"Go and-" Yeonjin was about to say something.

"Everyone please go to your seats and Park Yeonjin, you have detention after school" Their homeroom teacher said.

"Tch. You'll pay for this" Yeonjin muttered as she let go of him.

Time skip to after-school

"Yah! You faggot, stop right there!" Songhae yelled.

Jake immediately stopped as his hands tightened around his math book that he was holding.

"Listen here you brat, because of you my girlfriend is in detention!" Songhae yelled again.

"I'm sor-" Jake said.

"Nah, I haven't touched you in two days so I wanna make up for it" Songhae said as he cracked his knuckles.

"No please! I-I- would do your homework-" Jake got cut off (idk how many times today💀)

"Students, if you wanna do this go somewhere else. Don't stand in front of the staff room please" A teacher said as she left those two alone.

"Ugh.. Boys, bring him to the place!" Songhae said as he snapped his fingers, making some of the boys present there comply.

"No, please! I beg you!! Anything but th-that!!" Jake started crying as they were dragging him.
___________________________

Cliffhanger ✨

Any guesses?

Also, I'mma try to update these frequently because when this is finished, I'll start a new story which I already have planned😉

Please vote!!❤️❤️