9

After 4 hours

"Mr.Park he still hasn't come out of his room." The maid said when she saw sitting in the living room.

"Not my problem." Jay replied coldly,focusing back on his laptop.

Just then Sunghoon entered the living room. The maid looked at him about to say something but Sunghoon cut her off.

"That is not my problem either.If he wants to eat,he will,if he doesn't then I don't care." Sunghoon said while taking his car keys and going out.

10:47 PM

Jake hasn't come out of his room and the maid couldn't help but worry.'He was very hungry in the morning but he hasn't ate a single bite of food the whole day.' The maid thought as she was leaving.

She had to stay from 6:30 am till 10:30 pm but she stayed a bit more thinking Jake will come out. But he didn't.

11:58 pm(midnight)

'Till now no one came to convince me to eat except the maid but she only came once.' Jake thought with a pout.

'When I was at my home my mom would persuade me to eat. She would make happy and would even feed me with her hands. And here...no one came..."

___________________________

Who do you think will fall first?

Should I add some fluff or let it be?

Most importantly, What kpop idol should the maid be?