51

Time to get a bit serious

_________________________

Time Skip, The Next Day

"When are you coming back already? I miss you" Jake asked Jay on the voice call.

"I will come back soon. I've been trying hard to finish my work for you. It's gonna take me 3 days max." Jay smiled.

"It's 9 pm already.. Go to your meal and rest" Jake said.

"Okay, puppy. Good night and take car- AHHHHHH" Jay got cut off by his own scream.

"Kitty..? Jay?"

"You motherfucker.." Jake heard Jay mumble.

"Take him to the car and tie him up" An unfamiliar voice was also heard in the background.

"Jay!? Jongseong!?" Jake called out.

The call disconnected and Jake grew more anxious.

"Did he got k-kidnapped? No.. Sunghoon!? SUNGHOON!" He shouted out.

Sunghoon came in the living room after hearing Jake's voice. "What happened, why are you shouting?"

"Please save Jay"

"What?"

"He's in danger please save him" Jake held his hand.

"He must be fine.."

Then Jake told him the story. "Save him" Jake said with tears in his eyes.

"Wait.." Sunghoon dialled Jay's number but it was unreasonable. Getting tensed he called another number.

"Our men who are in the US, tell them to find Jay quickly" The he finished the call.

"Don't worry, my men are gonna find him, okay? Heeseung is also in the US, right? Call him" Sunghoon said and Jake nodded.

Jake tried calling Heeseung but he wasn't picking up the phone. Finally, on the 5th call, Heeseung picked up the phone and Jake out it to the speaker.

"Heeseung" Jake said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Not now Jake, I'll talk to you later"

"No, please, listen. Jay is in danger, I think he's kidnapped" Jake rushed.

"What?"

Jake explained the whole thing to him too.

"I will find him" Heeseung said but Jake heard the sound of gun shots.

"H-heeseung where are you?" Jake asked being scared for him.

"Doesn't matter, I will find him and tell Sunghoon to send his men over there. If he kidnapped Jay then it means that they are powerful... Shit-" Heeseung groaned at the end.

"What is happening there Heeseung!?" Jake asked in tears.

"Nothing, I will call you later" Heeseung replied.