41

Time skip to night (10:04 PM)

Jake was sitting on the couch of the main living room area, waiting for his only husband who is here in Korea, Sunghoon.

After sometime, Jake heard the main door open and saw Sunghoon coming inside.

"S-Sunghoon..?" Jake called but the latter just looked at him unfazed.

"How are you now?" Sunghoon said as he took his watch off and kept it at the entryway table.

"Not bad but not good" Jake pouted.

"It's late, why are you here instead of your bedroom?" Sunghoon asked.

"I- Why are you not surprised seeing my condition?" Jake asked as he frantically pointed at the bandages.

"Whether I'm here or not.. I'll know everything what is happening here" Sunghoon replied with his eyes glued to the phone.

"Everything..." Jake's mind wandered off.

"Yes..also the guard outside told me about the arrival of the doctor." Sunghoon said.

"You should've just said that" Jake scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"Why were you waiting for me?" He asked as he put his phone in his pocket.

"I.. I'm scared to sleep alone" Jake whispered.

"Yeah yeah.. go and sleep alone" Sunghoon said.

"Rude bastard.." Jake muttered.

"Look.. I'm really really really scared. Just let me sleep in your room, I promise not to disturb you" Jake pleaded.

"No" Sunghoon said and started to walk upstairs.

"Please hoon..?" Jake asked cutely as he also got up.

"I..No!" Sunghoon stuttered.

"Ah pleaseeee" Jake whined.

"No..G-go to your own room.." Sunghoon stuttered (again)

"Aw... PLEASE?" Jake did some aegyo to which Sunghoon sighed.

"Okay..BUT! We'll sleep in your room" Sunghoon said and grabbed Jake's wrist and walked to the latter's room.

"But I don't have a couch in my room so, you need to sleep on the floor" Jake said.

"Are you insane? I'll never sleep on the floor! Never Ever!" Sunghoon denied.

"Then where will you sleep?" Jake asked.

"On the bed" Sunghoon replied.

"No I'm gonna sleep on my bed" Jake whined.

"We can both sleep on the bed...If you have any problem then I'm gonna go to my room" Sunghoon said.

"No no no! Let's sleep here" Jake said.

Jake did his skincare while Sunghoon changed and got ready to sleep. Very awkwardly, they both climbed on the bed and layed down with their backs facing eachother.

"Good night.." Jake muttered.

"Hm" Sunghoon just hummed.

"Why do you not allow me to sleep in your room? Are you perhaps hiding something from me?" Jake questioned.

"Don't dare to enter my room" Sunghoon said.

"Why tho?" Jake asked.

"You'll face consequences if you do, so better think about your safety" Sunghoon replied.

"Why are you so rudeeee?" Jake whined.

"I can't help it, especially when I'm with you" Sunghoon muttered.

"Okay..who was that girl in the party?" Jake asked again.

"No one that should concern you" Sunghoon said.

"Perhaps you are hiding something" Jake accused him.

"She's my secretary" Sunghoon sighed.

"But the looks you were giving eachother..that didn't look like a boss-secretary relationship to me" Jake spoke honestly.

"Shut up or I'll go to my room. I'm tired, I wanna sleep" Sunghoon said which made Jake shut up.

Soon, they both drifted off to sleep.

_________________

I wrote this in the subway and in a cafe so sorry if this is trashy :/

Also, shout out Kyunghee and Junhyeok for helping me!<3 (they wanted a shout out so bad lol)