35

"Forget that you had a mother." Eunbyeol said and turned around to leave.

"Goodbye" She said.

"Wait, you are not going anywhere" Jake said as he held her hand to stop her.

"Jake, let go of her hand" Heeseung glared.

"How can you treat your own mother like this?" Jake looked at Heeseung.

"I'll deal with you later so shut up for your own safety." Heeseung said.

"Jake doesn't know anything about this. Don't hurt him Heeseung. He's innocent." Eunbyeol said.

"Whoever is involved in this will NOT leave peacefully" Heeseung raised his voice.

"Heeseung please..This is my last request to you. I promise to not interfere in your life again but please don't anything to him which you might regret later." She said.

"Don't tell me what to do... Leave, right now." Heeseung said.

"Please..if you ever loved me then don't hurt him." She said further.

"Just a few moments ago..YOU COMPARED ME TO SOMEONE!" Heeseung said as he looked at Jay.

"I said leave!" Hee yelled again while pulling Jake away from Eunbyeol.

"I'm sorry Jake.. please take care" She said and walked away.

"Heeseung, please stop her! She's your mother!" Jake tried to convince him.

Heeseung looked at his mother's disappearing figure and finnally, a tear rolled down his cheek when she was out of the sight. Hee then left to his room.

"Jake, do you know anything about this?" Sunghoon broke the silence.

Jake shaked his head no. "What was mom talking about? Why is he going to hurt me?"

"Go to your room, Jake" Jay said.

"But-" Jake said.

"Just go to your room" Jay said in a demanding and scary voice so Jake left.

Jay and Sunghoon looked at eachother for 5 seconds and went to their own rooms.

Heeseung POV

'How can she do this to me? Did she even love me?' I was thinking about the situation as I punched a hole in the wall, without realising it.

Hah.. it's bleeding..but it doesn't hurt as compared to the pain I'm feeling because of the matter.

I knew that she loved Sunghoon more but I never thought she will do this to me for Sunghoon.. She knew that I liked Jake so why? WHY!? I loosened my tie and threw it somewhere.

Sunghoon took everything from me.. first my father..then my mother and now Jake too? I HATE HIM!! I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH! I continuously punched the wall till my hands went numb.

Sunghoon Pov

I don't what fuck happened back there but I saw Heeseung glaring at me with hatred, so that means that the matter concerns me.. I know he will target us... especially me

Third person Pov
Jay's Room

Jay heard a knock on his door and went to open it only to find Jake.

"What now?" Jay asked being annoyed.

"I can't sleep in my room.." Jake said while looking down.

"You're not a baby Jake" He said and slammed the door on his face.

Jake stood there dejected. He's scared to sleep alone after that nightmare (or not) triggered his trauma.

But he had no choice left so he tried to sleep but he couldn't. So, Jake binge watched a funny drama until he fell asleep.

______________

Exams are starting on 9 Feb
😭😭