22

Jake cried for sometime and then decided that it would be better to just sleep and try to forget about this. But he was scared as hell so he didn't switch off the lights.

He was laying in his bed, constantly turning and moving but he couldn't sleep. He kept thinking 'What if something happens to me while I'm sleeping?' The mere thought of it was shivering him timbers because he knew if he was sleeping, he couldn't protect himself.

He wanted to sleep knowing someone will keep him safe. So he got up and knocked on the nearest room's door.

"WHAT?" Jay said as he opened the door.

"I can't sleep alone, can I-" Jake got cut off.

"Jake, it was nightmare. Go to sleep and don't disturb me" Jay said.

"I'm scared" Jake looked at him with pleading eyes.

"No, go to your room" Jay said and was about to close the door.

"Please, I'll sleep on the floor even" Jake said as he grabbed Jay's hand, making him freeze.

'Why is he holding my hand omg and why am I affected- Well I mean he looks scared..I hate seeing him like this..plus he's so adorab- Cut the crap Jay' Jay was talking to himself in his head.

"I-uhh okay ig, come in" Jay said and held the door wide open.

Jake was about to lay down on the floor but Jay stopped him.

"Nuh-uh, go sleep on the couch" Jay said making Jake nod and obey.

They both drifted to sleep.
___________________________

The next chapter will show the morning and how the three step-brothers are feeling about Jake sleeping in Jay's room.

Is this a big spoiler? Idk

Also, express your thoughts or theories please

Okay anyways, thanks for reading. I love you always 💖

Bye-ee 💋💋