CHAPTER 23

HAZEL'S POV

"Omi?"

I don't know how much time had passed but I can't sleep. I removed the blanket in my body and sat on the bed. I looked at Airon and saw that he's already sleeping quietly.

'Awww so cute'

Since I'm not sleepy and bored, I got up and quietly went beside his bed. I squated down and stared at him. Admiring his handsome face, I couldn't stop myself from touching the two dots above his eyebrows. Then suddenly, his hand grabbed mine and he opened his eyes.

My eyes widened because of shock and I almost jump backwards. "O-omi.."

He grinned at me and pulled me close then he wrapped his arms around me and rolled over, ending me, laying in bed beside him. Facing each other this close took my breath away.

"You leave me no choice, we'll sleep together." his sexy and baritone voice right now make me weak.

"Ahehe I .. actually c-can't ... s-sleep." I said awkwardly. I'm still locked in his arms.

"Hmm, and why? Is my bed not comfortable for you?"

"N-no, it's not like that hehe. I j-just ... uh .."

He let go of me and faced the ceiling. "I have something to tell you babe, don't be mad at me okay?"

"Huh? What is it?" I confusingly looked at him.

"I changed your clothes."

Shocked at what he said, I sat down and looked at my clothes. He's right, I'm not wearing my uniform, I didn't noticed. I'm wearing a shirt with jacket and a pajama. I think this is his because it's kinda big for me. Then I looked at him, blushing.

"Uh .. thanks, I guess?"

"Don't worry, I d-didn't l-looked at your p-privates. I  c-closed my eyes while p-putting that shirt and p-pajama on you." he said while stuttering. I saw him blushed too.

I chuckled. "Hahaha you're so cute Omi. It's fine, I trust you."

He moved from his spot and put his head on my lap still laying in bed. My hand automatically touched his hair. It's so soft. I slowly brushed his curly hair. Then I saw him closed his eyes. Is he sleeping now? I leaned my back on the wall behind me. Then I hummed a song. Few minutes later, I closed my eyes, feeling sleepy.

...

AIRON'S POV

Hearing her soft and sweet voice, humming, and gently brushing my hair, I felt sleepy. It's like all my worries and tiredness from being busy in the club, goes away. I breath a sigh of relief. I really missed this woman.

I opened my eyes when she stopped, I saw her leaning her head on the wall. I got up and gently carries her to my bed. Then I put the blanket on her and sat beside her.

I stared at her beautiful and innocent face and smiled. I leaned closer and kissed her forehead. Then I played with her soft hair.

"I didn't expect that I can love someone and that someone can love a person like me. Thank you and I love you my Hazel Devero."

After an hour of admiring her, I went back to my bed and tried to sleep but I just can't. Until the morning comes, so I just got up and prepared everything for school so I can help Hazel later in her house. Now I am cooking our breakfast and I got her meds too.

"Even in my dreams, I can smell the foods you're cooking."

I turned around and saw an angel brushing her eyes and yawning. She's slowly walking towards me and suddenly hugged me. I raised my hands because I'm holding a plate and a hot pan. "Oi, you're gonna get burn, let me finish this first."