Sensation & The Plot

I simply didn't know where I was heading.

I looked around with teary eyes, unsure of my surroundings until a familiar face appeared - Hannah

"Hey," she greeted.

"What's wrong? You don't look happy. Why are you crying?" she inquired softly, genuine concern in her eyes.

"My room, where is it?" I asked.

"Layla, what's wrong?"

"You deaf? My room, where is it?"

"Oh, I'll show you. Follow me," Hannah responded calmly.

She turned around and began leading me through winding corridors and confusing corners until i finally arrived at my destination - my room.

"If you need anything, you can tell me. I'll..."

I pushed past her, slamming the door shut behind me, and collapsed onto the bed.

The floodgates opened, and tears streamed down my face.

The tears flowed freely down my cheeks, soaking my pillow.

Images of Liam and what he did swirled in my mind, causing my pain to feel suffocating.

It felt like my heart had shattered into a million pieces, leaving me shattered and lost in a sea of emotions.

The room felt cold and empty, mirroring the hollowness inside my chest.

Suddenly, I heard the soft creak of the door opening, and I turned my head to see a group of ladies walking in, each of them carrying clothes on hangers.

My eyes narrowed, my jaw clenched, and my fingers dug into the bed sheets as I glared at them.

"What do you want?" I yelled.

"Oh, hey Layla," one of the ladies greeted me with a smile.

"Get out!" I screamed

"Oh uhm, Sir Liam instructed us to fill your wardrobe with clothes, shoes, and some other things."

I scoffed at the mention of Liam, feeling the bitterness in my chest growing.

"Screw Liam, screw all of you," I spat out, the anger and pain in my voice evident.

With that, I buried my face in the blankets, seeking solace in their warmth as I let the tears flow freely.

It felt like I was drowning in my despair, my heartache engulfing me in its relentless grip.

How could he do that to me?

I just hate him!

I won't spare Liam, I swear.

The gentle click of something diverted my gaze to the door.

The maids had already left.

Exhausted and emotionally drained, I finally sat up, my eyes swollen from all the tears I had shed.

I couldn't just let this slide.

I couldn't.

The pain was unbearable, but I knew I had to stay strong.

Just then, a soft knock on the door broke me out of my thoughts.

The door creaked open slowly, revealing Hannah standing there with a tray in her hands.

"Uh, hello, Layla," she greeted softly.

"What?" I responded, my voice hoarse from crying.

"I brought you brunch. You hadn't had breakfast, so..."