the plan

Good morning! Dovey said with a big smile

Good morning. Anemone said with a sweet smile

I have a plan to kill leonora. Refal said

I-I... don't know about killing her... death is so permanent. Dovey said.

What did you expect death to be? Anemone asked

That's not what I meant, and you know it. Dovey snarled

Whatever. Anemone said

Can you two shut up?! Refal yelled We are killing her at the ball, I have a little show I want to put on for the student's  Refal said

                                    ...

Lesso woke up sharply, breathing, holding her chest as if she couldn't breathe. mia woke up trying to calm lesso.

Nora..? Are you ok? Mia asked

I'm... fine... give me a moment.. lesso said, getting up to leave to go inside the bathroom. Lesso had been in there for 20-30 minutes, so mia knocked at the door to no response. She then opened the door to see lesso was unconscious, and mia picked lesso up, laying back onto the bed.

Leo, you need to tell me what these nightmares are. Mia said, kissing lesso's forehead. Then there was a knock at the door.

Yes? Mia asked

Open the door. Dovey said

Why? Mia asked

So I can give you.. something. Dovey said as mia opened the door.

What? Mia asked as Dove slipped a piece of paper in her hand.

Here. Dovey said, noticing lesso, quinting her eyes laying on the bed uncomfortably.

Why does lesso look so fucking hot. Dovey thought to herself.

Is that all you need dovey? Mia asked

No, make sure you follow the news rules or else you won't like the outcome. Dovey said as she turned around to leave, mia grabbed her shoulders, keeping her in place, which sent chills through her body. Dovey never felt comfortable with people touching her, not even rafal, but he never cared he did it anyway. A tear rolled down dovey's face as mia noticed it she immediately let her go.

D-Dovey, I'm sorry I shouldn't have touched you. I was just trying to ask you a question. Mia said softly

Ask it without touching me. Dovey said coldly. Wiping her eye.

Ok.. well, why have you been acted like this ever since that day those two spirits took over you and lesso's bodies you've been.. acting different... like a never. Mia said as dovey stumbled back, looking as if she was about to faint or like she was sick or something, but before she could hit the ground, mia caught her taking her to the nurse passing by rafal & anemone.

Why the hell is Dovey unconscious? Refal asked

Are you two fucking? Because you two are always together 24 7. Mia asked

Did you not hear the question? Anemone asked

Dovey fainted. Mia said

We know why give her to us. Rafal said

You hit dovey all the time. I'm not giving you shit but a child support note. Mia said. Dovey then started slowly opening her eyes.

Dovey? Can you stand? Mia asked

M-My head hurts really bad. Dovey said

Get the fuck out of my way before I forget you two are past your expiration date. Mia said