i-i..can't...breathe..

I wear this outfit all this time. Why is it so tight that I can barely breathe? Lesso said out of breath as she walked inside her room at the school, locking the door behind herself. Then she changed her clothes and was left in shock seeing thar she was wearing a corset.

What the fuck? Lesso said as she cut her way out of the corset.

Lesso, are you ok now? Mal asked as she walked inside of Lesso's room to see lesso putting on pajamas

I was wearing a corset, that's why I couldn't breathe. Lesso said, tears flooding her face. Mal walked over and started rubbing lesso's back as lesso laid her head on Mal's chest. They just sat there while lesso just cried. When lesso didn't stop crying and breathing hard.

Leo, I think you're having a panic attack, and I don't think laying on my chest will help. I need you to calm down. Mal said

...

Dovey, are you ok? Anemone asked

Yes, I'm fine. I want to kill leonora! Dovey snarled

I have a plan! Anemone Squealed

Which is? Dovey asked

So let's go to her room, hit her over the head with a baseball bat, put her in a dress, and a corset. Anemone said

What's the point of that. Dovey said

We will make the corset so tight that she won't be able to breathe some with any. Never that's in her room right now. Anemone said with an evil grin on her face

I like that plan! Dovey said as her and anemone walked to lesso room they snuck inside, seeing as Mal couldn't notice or hear them creeping in through lesso's sobs when suddenly Mal and lesso got hit with a baseball bat then dovey and anemone got to work.

(Lesso's outfit)

(Mal's outfit)

Ok, now let's take them to the cave inside the forest

Ok, now let's take them to the cave inside the forest. Dovey said

Ok. Anemone said, picking up lesso as dovey picked up Mal when they got to the cave they tied lesso and Mal up in long chains long enough for them to walk and stand, but not long enough to escape after dovey and anemone finished up they left.

We'll come back in an hour. Dovey said

Time passed, and when Mal woke up, she immediately got up and held her stomach in pain.

I can barely inhale and exhale why the fuck am I wearing this dress and corset. I hate these things. Mal said as lesso woke up and screamed in pain.

Leo, calm down. You gotta be quiet. We don't know who or what put us in here and in these dresses. Mal said, not making lesso feel any better.

I-I fucking hate dresses and corsets. Lesso stuttered

I know Leo, but we can't show fear. It gives our opponents opportunity. Mal said as she stumbled back.

Mal? Are you ok? Lesso asked

Yeah, I'm just light-headed. Mal said

Lesso? Mal? Where are you two? Carly asked, looking all over the castles. I'm gonna go check the forest, but I'm taking someone with me. Then mia walked past.

Hey mia, wait, can you come with me to the forest to find Mal and Leo? Carly asked

I probably won't be of any use, seeing as dovey and anemone are forcing the ever teachers to wear corsets, and honestly, I wanna choke them both out. I'm not a real ever, and they know this. I'm so light-headed. Mia said, holding her stomach.

Wait, seriously? I'll walk you to your room. Carly said as she walked with mia to her bedroom.

Have you two seen Leo and Mal? You asked

No, but I'm about to go to the forest and look for them. Carly said, walking mia inside her bedroom and then leaving with you.

I'm coming with you. You said

Alright. Carly said, teleporting herself and you to the forest they heard screaming and followed it. They saw anemone and dovey standing in front of Mal's unconscious and bloody body and lesso who was conscious with blood dripping down from her forehead.

What the fuck are you two doing! Carly yelled

No one told Mal to jump in front of my spell it was meant for lesso. Dovey snarled

Bitch if you start hyperventilating or crying I'm going to make sure that spell hits you. Anemone said, looking Lesso in her eyes

Carly, get me out of these chains so I can beat the shit out of her. Lesso said as anemone kicked lesso to the wall.

Goodnight. Anemone said teasingly as lesso fell unconscious. Then Mal started slowly opening her eyes, and then she took off the chains.

I'm done entertaining this bullshit. Mal said as her hair turned to fire as a purple color she then constrained, summoned up her magic, then sent dovey and anemone flying back, hitting the wall. Then Mal untied lesso, taking her out the cave with Carly and you.

Why are you two wearing dresses? You asked

I don't know. I woke up in that cave wearing this dress. Mal said Lesso soon regained consciousness.

Please take me to my room so I can change. Lesso said, looking visibly angry.

Alright. You said as you and lesso walked away together

When lesso got inside her room, she angrily took off the dress and corset and then took a breath of fresh air, then she went and took a shower after her shower she put on some pajamas then went to sleep.