Chapter 3 - First Day at University

Third Person POV

Grace's alarm went off at 6:00 am, but she had slept through it. It was not until 7:45 am that she woke up and realized she was already late for her first day of university. She rushed to the bathroom, quickly brushed her teeth and hair, and jumped into the shower. As she lathered up, she could feel the anxiety creeping up on her, and she knew she had to hurry. She got out of the shower, dried herself off, and quickly got dressed in

She looked at the clock and saw that it was already 8:15 am. Her class started at 9:00 am, and she knew she needed to catch the bus to get there on time. She grabbed her backpack and ran out of the door. She ran down the street, her hair flying in the wind, and her backpack bouncing on her back. She could see the bus stop in the distance, and she knew she had to hurry.

As she got closer, she saw the bus starting to pull away. She started running faster, her heart pounding in her chest. She made it to the bus just in time, and the driver gave her a stern look as she scrambled to find her fare. She finally found it and paid, then stumbled to the back of the bus, her breaths coming in quick gasps.

As she sat down, she looked around and saw that she was the only person on the bus. The silence was almost deafening, and she could feel her heart beating in her chest. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down, telling herself that she was going to make it on time.

When she arrived at the university, she ran to the office to pick up her schedule. As she ran down the hallway, she heard laughter, and she realized that she had caught the attention of some students. She felt embarrassed and wanted to hide.

Suddenly, the principal walked out of his office and asked what was going on. Grace tried to explain, but she was so flustered that she could barely speak. The principal noticed how messy and disheveled she looked and asked if she was okay.

Grace nodded, feeling grateful for his concern. The principal then asked her to follow him to his secretary's office, where she would be informed of her first guest lecture.

As Grace sat down in the office, she took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. The principal's secretary handed her a schedule, and Grace saw that she had a guest lecture in an hour.

She felt a rush of relief and excitement, knowing that she had made it on time and would be able to deliver her lecture. She thanked the principal and his secretary and headed to her classroom, ready to start her first day of university.