Prologue

Lucius Raffaele Moretti reclined in the plush leather seat of his waiting car, the memory of the encounter at the airport swirling in his mind like a relentless storm. His typically sharp focus was now clouded by the image of the mysterious woman—her vibrant eyes, her graceful demeanor—as if she had planted herself firmly in the forefront of his thoughts.

The car glided through the bustling traffic, but Lucius remained absorbed in his thoughts. He was a man accustomed to control, to predicting outcomes and orchestrating events to his advantage. Yet, this encounter had unsettled him in a way he hadn't experienced in years.

"Find out everything you can about the woman I bumped into at the airport," he instructed his men, his voice betraying a hint of urgency beneath its customary composed veneer. "I want to know her name, her background, everything."

His trusted associates, attuned to his every directive, acknowledged his command with silent nods. Lucius leaned back, his mind already formulating hypotheses about this woman who had managed to breach the fortress of his detachment.

Who was she? What was her story? These questions gnawed at him, stirring a curiosity that bordered on obsession. He was a man accustomed to control, and the thought of this unknown variable unnerved him. The woman had become more than a fleeting encounter; she was now a puzzle that demanded solving.

As the car surged forward, Lucius resolved to uncover the secrets behind those captivating eyes, to decipher the enigma that had unexpectedly ignited a spark within him. In his world of calculated risks and strategic maneuvers, this newfound fixation was both disconcerting and exhilarating—an unforeseen twist in the carefully scripted narrative of his life.

____________________________________________________________

Disclamation – This novel is purely a work of fiction meant for entertainment only. All characters and places names except London do not exist in real life. There is no university in the world named, University of Hawkwood. Every Act is a representation of the author's imagination. All copyrights related to the story belongs to the author. Any duplicacy of this novel will be taken strictly into consideration.